Plastic resin folding tables. Marble bistro tables
Plastic Resin Folding Tables
- A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- fictile: capable of being molded or modeled (especially of earth or clay or other soft material); "plastic substances such as wax or clay"
- generic name for certain synthetic or semisynthetic materials that can be molded or extruded into objects or films or filaments or used for making e.g. coatings and adhesives
- Credit cards or other types of plastic card that can be used as money
- capable of being influenced or formed; "the plastic minds of children"; "a pliant nature"
- A synthetic material made from a wide range of organic polymers such as polyethylene, PVC, nylon, etc., that can be molded into shape while soft and then set into a rigid or slightly elastic form
- any of a class of solid or semisolid viscous substances obtained either as exudations from certain plants or prepared by polymerization of simple molecules
- Resin is a hydrocarbon secretion of many plants, particularly coniferous trees. It is valued for its chemical properties and associated uses, such as the production of varnishes, adhesives, and food glazing agents; as an important source of raw materials for organic synthesis; and as
- Resin is a 2001 film and the 23rd film produced under the terms and conditions of the Danish film collaborative, Dogme 95.
- Rub or treat with resin
Philodendron root resin canals
The resin smells just like carrots, which also have resin canals in them. I gave pieces of this root, which is intensely green on the surface, to students and asked them to figure out if it was a root or a stem.
This two piece mold I tried came out pretty decent save for a few errors. Playing around with trying to cast resin copies of this shoulder armor, did a few test molds.