INLAID WOOD DINING TABLE : HIGH TOP PUB TABLE.
Inlaid Wood Dining Table
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (inlay) decorate the surface of by inserting wood, stone, and metal
- Insert (a page, an illustration, etc.) in a space cut in a larger thicker page
- adorned by inlays
- Ornament (an object) by embedding pieces of a different material in it, flush with its surface
- Embed (something) in an object in this way
- (inlay) (dentistry) a filling consisting of a solid substance (as gold or porcelain) fitted to a cavity in a tooth and cemented into place
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
inlaid wood dining table - Hillsdale Coronado
Hillsdale Coronado Extension Wood and Slate Top Dining Table in Cherry Finish
This beautiful Coronado Dining Table from Hillsdale combines a cherry wood finish with a beautiful slate inlay in the center while the tapered legs add to the appeal of this smartly designed table. Featuring an extension leaf, you can choose to how large or small of a gathering you can entertain! The Coronado Collection from Hillsdale proudly combines an elegant brown cherry finish with occasional marble accents. This collection features tasteful tapered legs and is composed of solid woods, climate controlled wood composites and veneers. Features: Contemporary StyleCherry finish Leg BaseWood Top and Slate TopRectangular ShapeSlate inlay in the center of the table Features a 148221; extension leaf Made of solid woods, veneers and climate controlled wood composites Seats 4 to 6 Specifications: Overall Dimensions: 60"W x 38"D x 30"H Dimensions with Leaf: 74"W x 38"D x 30"H Weight: 132 lbs
Dining Room was painted a pale green to bring out elements from the Mucha prints (among the first reproductions of his work, these were part of a mechanic's calendar -- a bit faded, they were found in a flea market in St. Raphael, FR.) Teh dining room table is burled wood, inlaid on top with a darker checkerboard band. It was purchased at a yard sale by my mother-in-law with six chairs. The deco bar in the background is German, ca. 1030's and lights up when opened. the curtains are silk duponi, made for us by Mrs. E.'s aunt. The chandelier (?) is something we found at a local lighting shop and thought that it might work well. Sometimes I think it's a little Soprano's....
42Wx84Lx29H Italian made dining table constructed of a variety of inlaid woods combined with a black lacquer finish. Asking $1500 obo.
inlaid wood dining table
Dimension: 54"W x 54"D x 30"H Finish: Warm Oak Material: Solid Hardwood, Birch Veneers, Tile Round Pedestal Dining Table with Tile Inlaid Warm Oak Finish Features tile inserts with wood middle and nail head trim bottom with a pedestal base. Item is beautifully crafted from solid hardwoods and wood veneers and finished in warm oak. This dining table is designed to be practical in use and elegant to beautify your dining room. Matching dining chairs and curio are available separately. Assemble required.