FOLDING TABLE PARTS. SQUARE SLATE COFFEE TABLE. FOLDING TABLE AND FOLDING CHAIRS.
Folding Table Parts
- A folding table is a table with legs that fold up against the table top. This is intended to make storage more convenient and to make the table more portable.
- (Folding tables) A trestle table is an item of furniture comprising two or three trestle supports linked by a longitudinal cross-member over which a board or tabletop is placed.
- Cause to divide or move apart, leaving a central space
- the local environment; "he hasn't been seen around these parts in years"
- Divide to leave a central space
- (of two things) Move away from each other
- (part) something determined in relation to something that includes it; "he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself"; "I read a portion of the manuscript"; "the smaller component is hard to reach"; "the animal constituent of plankton"
- (part) separate: go one's own way; move apart; "The friends separated after the party"
folding table parts - Bosch 4100-09
Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand
The Bosch 4100 Table saw offers radical new features and enhancements that make the 4100-series a precise, durable and high-performing table saw. The 4100 features the industry's first-ever modular smart guard system. Other innovations include a super-durable sub-base with carry handles, Bosch-exclusive SquareLock Rip Fence with auxiliary fence slots, and a t-slot miter gauge. With all these features, the new 4100-Series 10-inch portable table saw will keep Bosch at the top of the category. The Bosch modular smart guard system is a ground-breaking new design for portable table saws that includes a blade guard, riving knife, and anti-kickback pawls. All three elements are modular and tool free, so users can quickly and easily remove or add each component independently based on the task. The blade guard is particularly user-friendly with a new split-guarding innovation that offers optimal line of sight and maximum protection. The riving knife prevents material from pinching the blade and offers positions for: full upright, "splitting," and "non-thru" cutting. For professional tools, durability is an essential component of jobsite value. The 4100 is jobsite proven with a super-durable sub-base complete with integrated carrying handles for quick and easy transport. Other improvements include a single-point bevel movement for consistent accuracy, t-slot miter system, and enhanced dust collection. The 4100 also offers Constant Response Circuitry with Soft Start for smooth ramp up speed and to maintain speed under load. At 29 by 21-1/2-inches square, the table saw provides the most usable tabletop space available with a 25-inch rip capacity that can easily handle sheet goods or larger stock. The arbor lock system makes blade changes quick and easy. On-board storage for accessories and the Smart Guard System makes it easier to move between jobs.
With first-of-its kind design features, the Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand (TS3000) is built for effortless, efficient, and accurate cutting that lets you deliver products faster. And with its portable construction, which allows for transfer across even the roughest terrain, it makes an ideal addition to any work site.
The Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand includes:
Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw
Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand with Pneumatic Wheels
Squarelock Rip Fence
T-slot Miter Gauge
View Product Demo.
With its Gravity-Rise Stand and pneumatic wheels, the table travels and sets up easily.View larger.
Gravity-Rise Stand for Easy Setup and Portability
The innovative Gravity-Rise Stand (TS3000) uses patented technology to make setup and take down quicker than ever, so you can spend more time working. And it's extremely portable: the eight-inch treaded pneumatic wheels can handle the toughest terrain with ease, and the collapsible design minimizes storage space requirements, so transporting this stand to, from, and around the jobsite is a breeze. This stand may be lightweight at 39 pounds, but it's built for durability, sporting a powder-coat finish for longevity.
(If you are looking for a stand that includes adapter plates to accomodate competitive saws, you can purchsae Bosch's TS2000, sold separately.)
Powerful Table Saw Designed for High-Precision Cutting
The 15 Amp, 10-inch table saw generates a maximum 4 HP and 3,650 RPM for exceptionally clean cuts. Additionally, the tool features soft-start and Constant Response electronics for exceptional power management and constant speed under load. It features a 5/8-inch arbor size for use with compatible blades and will make bevel cuts between -2 and 47 degrees in addition to dado cuts up to 13/16 inch. An optional, unique easy-to-read digital measuring display (DC010, not included) can be attached to the fence to take measurements for cuts within 1/32 of an inch.
Large Cutting Table and Squarelock Rip Fence
Made from precision machined aluminum for rugged durability and long life, the 29 x 21.5 inch cutting table easily handles large stock for greater ripping capacity up to 25 inches wide.The best-in-class Squarelock Rip Fence is engineered for maximum trueness, so you get maximum accuracy with every cut. The innovative rip fence glides across the cutting table with ease for simple one-handed operation, and it locks in place for making consistent precise cuts.
Smart Guard System for Added Protection and Visibility
The first-of-its-kind Smart Guard System is a completely tool-free design that provides unparalleled visibility and enhanced user protection, so you can see the cuts better while helping avoid kickback or blade contact. The modular three-piece system includes a built-in riving knife, blade guard and anti-kickback pawls, all which install within seconds and require no tools.
The Bosch 4100-09 10-Inch Table Saw with Gravity-Rise Stand measures 39.13 x 30 x 20.9 inches and weighs 99 pounds (saw and stand). It is backed by a one-year limited warranty, 30-day money back guarantee, and one-year service protection plan.
What's in the Box
Bosch 10-Inch Worksite Table Saw, TS3000 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand with Pneumatic Wheels, Squarelock Rip Fence, T-slot Miter Gauge, and Smart Guard.
The saw's premium Squarelock Rip Fence glides easily for one-handed operation and optimum accuracy with every cut.
- Strawberries are the only fruit with seeds on the outside. - The average strawberry has 200 seeds. - The ancient Romans believed that strawberries alleviated symptoms of melancholy, fainting, all inflammations, fevers, throat infections, kidney stones, bad breath, attacks of gout, and diseases of the blood, liver and spleen. - To symbolize perfection and righteousness, medieval stone masons carved strawberry designs on altars and around the tops of pillars in churches and cathedrals. - In parts of Bavaria, country folk still practice the annual rite each spring of tying small baskets of wild strawberries to the horns of their cattle as an offering to elves. They believe that the elves, are passionately fond of strawberries, will help to produce healthy calves and an abundance of milk in return. - Madame Tallien, a prominent figure at the court of the Emperor Napoleon, was famous for bathing in the juice of fresh strawberries. She used 22 pounds per basin. Needless to say, she did not bathe daily. - Strawberries are the first fruit to ripen in the spring. - There is a museum in Belgium just for strawberries. - Strawberries are a member of the rose family. - Ninety-four percent of US households consume strawberries. - Americans eat 3.4 pounds of fresh strawberries each year plus another 1.8 pounds frozen per capita. - Strawberries are low fat, low calorie; high in vitamin C, fiber, folic acid, potassium - Strawberries, as part of a 5 a day fruit & vegetable program, can help reduce the risk of cancer & heart attacks. - In medieval times, strawberries were served at important functions to bring peace & prosperity. - Folk lore states that if you split a double strawberry in half and share it with the opposite sex, you’ll soon fall in love. - In France, Strawberries were thought to be an aphrodisiac. A soup made of strawberries, thinned sour cream, borage, & powered sugar was served to newlyweds. - Over 53 percent of seven to nine-year-olds picked strawberries as their favorite fruit. - Eating strawberries, which are rich in nitrate, can increase the flow of blood & oxygen to the muscles by 7%. This prevents muscle fatigue, making exercise easier. - In a test, subjects who ate nitrate rich foods like strawberries, before exercising burned 100 more calories than those who did not. (www.londonstrawberryfestival.com)
Table Mountain 10 Sept 2010
Table Mountain is a flat-topped mountain forming a prominent landmark overlooking the city of Cape Town in South Africa, and is featured in the flag of Cape Town and other local government insignia. It is a significant tourist attraction, with many visitors using the cableway or hiking to the top. The mountain forms part of the Table Mountain National Park. The upper part of the mountain mesa consists of Ordovician quartzitic sandstone, commonly referred to as Table Mountain Sandstone (TMS), which is highly resistant to erosion and forms characteristic steep grey crags. Below the sandstone is a layer of micaceous basal shale, which weathers quite readily and is therefore not well exposed. The basement consists of heavily folded and altered phyllites and hornfelses known informally as the Malmesbury shale. This has been intruded by the Cape Granite. Both rocks are of late Precambrian age. The basement rocks are not nearly as resistant to weathering as the TMS but significant outcrops of the Cape Granite are visible on the western side of Lion's Head.