Chunky oak table : 8 folding utility table : Handmade wooden table
Chunky Oak Table
- (of wool or a woolen garment) Thick and bulky
- short and thick; as e.g. having short legs and heavy musculature; "some people seem born to be square and chunky"; "a dumpy little dumpling of a woman"; "dachshunds are long lowset dogs with drooping ears"; "a little church with a squat tower"; "a squatty red smokestack"; "a stumpy ungainly figure"
- Nestle Chunky is a candy bar known for its trapezoidal shape and consists of milk chocolate, California raisins and roasted peanuts. It is produced by Nestle.
- (of a person) Short and sturdy
- Bulky and solid
- like or containing small sticky lumps; "the dumplings were chunky pieces of uncooked dough"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
chunky oak table - Lion Brand
Lion Brand Yarn 630-155E Wool-Ease Chunky Yarn, Silver Grey
Wool-Ease Chunky's versatile weight (a little heavier than original Wool-Ease, but not as heavy as Wool-Ease Thick and Quick) makes it perfect for so many projects; 80-Percent Acrylic, 20-Percent Wool; This yarn has the feel, warmth and softness of wool and the easy care of acrylic; Machine wash; Initial water temperature should not exceed 40C or 105F; Dry Clean, any solvent; No bleach product may be used; A machine dryer may be regularly used at the hottest available temperature setting; Item may not be smoothed or finished with an iron; Weight Category: 5 Bulky: Chunky, Craft, Rug Yarn; 5-Ounce (140 g), 153 yd (140 m); Each skein measures approximately 8 by 3-1/2 by 3-1/2-Inch
tables made to order
old scaffold board tops, spindle legs, oak block tops, chunky legs - you choose!
Oak coffee table
Oak coffee table. I`ve picked out the rotten wood, sanded and waxed to finish.