Black And Chrome Pub Table : Antique Round Oak Table
Black And Chrome Pub Table
- Denoting compounds or alloys of chromium
- another word for chromium when it is used in dyes or pigments
- Chromium plate as a decorative or protective finish on motor-vehicle fittings and other objects
- plate with chromium; "chrome bathroom fixtures"
- treat with a chromium compound
- being of the achromatic color of maximum darkness; having little or no hue owing to absorption of almost all incident light; "black leather jackets"; "as black as coal"; "rich black soil"
- Make black, esp. by the application of black polish
- Make (one's face, hands, and other visible parts of one's body) black with polish or makeup, so as not to be seen at night or, esp. formerly, to play the role of a black person in a musical show, play, or movie
- the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- blacken: make or become black; "The smoke blackened the ceiling"; "The ceiling blackened"
Our new furniture purchase includes this pub table. Not big enough for entertaining a large group of people, but we dig it anyway.
Chrome aircraft fender, from the good old days!! California Capital Air show, Mather Field, CA.