Wood poker table tops - Teak folding table.
Wood Poker Table Tops
- A poker table is a table specifically designed for playing card games, usually poker. It is often covered with baize which is a type of felt, or speed cloth, a teflon-coated fabric that helps the cards slide easily across the surface. It is either an actual table or a fold-out tabletop surface.
- (n phrase) 1. A table used in brick and mortar cardrooms especially for the play of poker. Most poker tables have a felt cover. Poker tables for draw or stud games generally accommodate eight players, with an extra place for the house dealer, if there is one.
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- ace: of the highest quality; "an ace reporter"; "a crack shot"; "a first-rate golfer"; "a super party"; "played top-notch tennis"; "an athlete in tiptop condition"; "she is absolutely tops"
- Be taller than
- top(a): situated at the top or highest position; "the top shelf"
- Exceed (an amount, level, or number); be more than
- Be at the highest place or rank in (a list, poll, chart, or league)
- (top) the upper part of anything; "the mower cuts off the tops of the grass"; "the title should be written at the top of the first page"
wood poker table tops - 84" Texas
84" Texas Hold Em Poker Table Top Cover. Keep Your Table Top & Clay Poker Chips Safe.
Our Vinyl poker table cover fits poker tables up to 84 inches long. If you have a nice poker table, you definitely want to keep it protected. Don't let dust settle into your felt and keep regular day to day accidents from damaging your table top. Made of black heavy duty vinyl material, this table cover has elastic bands that run around the edges to enable and easy and quick custom snap to fit any poker table. Most any poker table that is shaped like an oval will be able to fit with this table cover.
Dining Table 1
This is a dining room table that one of my students is building. We modified 2 sets of plans when we designed this table. The base came from an issue of Wood Magazine and it was designed to go under a poker table. The top came from a different set of plans from Wood Magazine, but we changed the thickness of the top from 3/4" thick to 1 1/2" thick.
E892N Edwardian (1900 - 1910's) Poker work Galleon (Sailing ship) on Pine board
Edwardian (1900 - 1910's) Poker work Galleon (Sailing ship) on Pine board. (Wine table top). Diameter: 370mm. $45.00 Poker work or Pyrography is the art of decorating wood or other materials with controlled burn marks applied by a heated object such as a poker.
wood poker table tops
This Padded Octagonal Folding Poker Table Top has a durable wood top. The octagonal design has room for 8 players and is suitable for putting on top of circular or square tables. For convenience, it also has 8 individual trays for beverages and padded armrests for comfort. It is covered with casino quality felt material for a smooth playing surface. Features: The dimensions of the table are 51"H by 51"D It easily folds into 51" H by 25"L Table comes with a carrying bag for easy storage and transport Octagonal shape Seats up to 8 players