Wood Coffee Table Glass Top. Farm Kitchen Tables. Bar Stool Height Table.
Wood Coffee Table Glass Top
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- This refers to a foosball table that is topped with glass.
- Any table whose playing field is covered by a sheet of glass. Prevalent in pubs in England.
- Such material when cut and used as timber or fuel
- the hard fibrous lignified substance under the bark of trees
- The hard fibrous material that forms the main substance of the trunk or branches of a tree or shrub
- A golf club with a wooden or other head that is relatively broad from face to back (often with a numeral indicating the degree to which the face is angled to loft the ball)
- United States film actress (1938-1981)
- forest: the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
This Table was put on Christoper Lowell you Did It. Here is a coffee table I made using Deco-inspired table of the 1940's. For the table top I used a pattern and Gallery Glass Color. For the base I used M.D.F. and cut it out into three tears. I added rope lighting so it would show thru the glass top.
I had a brief but interesting conversation about how he experimented with building things with wood scraps. So I'm embarrassed to say I don't recall his name. This is a base of a glass-topped coffee table, made of remnants from other projects. Edit: As noted below, the maker is Jaap Romijn.