PAINTED END TABLE. KITCHEN TABLE SMALL SPACES
Painted End Table
- (End tables) Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (End tables) are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- coated with paint; "freshly painted lawn furniture"
- lacking substance or vitality as if produced by painting; "in public he wore a painted smile"
- having makeup applied; "brazen painted faces"
- Cover the surface of (something) with paint, as decoration or protection
- Apply cosmetics to (the face or skin)
- Apply (a liquid) to a surface with a brush
painted end table - Profile End
Profile End Table Finish/Base: Painted Screen/Silver
2014-pca Finish/Base: Painted Screen/Silver Pictured in Painted Screen and Silver Complementary to the UNO reception chair collection, Profile tables consist of a wedge, cocktail, end or lamp side table. Features: -End table. -Profile collection. -Available in asian night with a black base, painted screen with a silver base, or windswept bronze with a brown base. -Chrome plated stand offs and legs. -Thick leg panel. -Laminated top and leg panels. -Sturdy round steel tube frame. -Capacity : 40 lbs. -Meets and exceeds ANSI/BIFMA standards. -Assembly required. -Manufacturer provides limited lifetime warranty.
My deceased in law's dinner plate mosaic on their old coffee table. Painted the table to match the plate. This is a memory table for my husband. He wanted to save his parent's everyday dishes which aren't my style but I took an old end table they used painted it yellow and orange with the top level mosaic. It is outside on our porch.
redone end table and lamp
Refinished end table and light. The light was a brass eagle lamp we picked up at a thrift shop and primed and painted white to match the room. End table was another thrift shop find. We painted over the dark wood to match the rest of the furniture in the room.
painted end table
Bringing kids closer to nature! Currently, we have several collections of kids furniture you can choose from. [LOHAS] -with an unfinished, sanded surface for those looking to show off their artistic talents! [COLORFUL] -with a non-toxic stained finish, make them more special by personalizing it yourself! [HOLIDAY] -with a non-toxic stained finish, choose from a variety of decorative silk screen images! All the collections require adult assembling. They are all partially assembled, takes only about 10 to 20 mins per unit. Step by step assembly instructions included.