Oval Dining Tables. Wood Pub Tables. Trade Show Folding Tables
Oval Dining Tables
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- In technical drawing, an oval (from Latin ovum, 'egg') is a figure constructed from two pairs of arcs, with two different radii (see image on the right). The arcs are joined at a point, in which lines tangential to both joining arcs lie on the same line, thus making the joint smooth.
- egg-shaped: rounded like an egg
- ellipse: a closed plane curve resulting from the intersection of a circular cone and a plane cutting completely through it; "the sums of the distances from the foci to any point on an ellipse is constant"
- An oval playing field or racing track
- A body, object, or design with such a shape or outline
oval dining tables - Waring Pro
Waring Pro RO18B Professional Stainless-Steel Portable Roaster Oven
Waring has been making products for commercial kitchens for over 60 years. Today Waring Pro brings that expertise home with premium, commercial-quality products, including the Professional Roaster Oven. Entertaining friends and family is easier than ever, with Waring Pro. Get ready to roast! The Waring Pro Professional Roaster Oven does the job of an oven with the convenience of a countertop appliance. With the capability to hold up to a 20-lb. turkey, this roaster oven can perform a multitude of duties with a temperature range up to 450? F. Perfect for gatherings of hungry family and friends, it also frees up precious oven space when cooking several courses or massive meals. The enamel pan is easy to remove and, along with the lid, is dishwasher-safe. Commercially approved and exceptionally easy to clean our countertop roaster is destine to become anther Waring Pro classic.
Pecan Oval Dining Room Table 007
Pecan Oval Dining Room Table w/6 Chairs: This is a wonderful set exuding old-world craftsmanship. It is of molded plywood construction (10 layers) with a formica top. The table measures 60”L x 39 ?”W x 30” without the leaf which adds an addition 12” to the length of the table. The table has heavy duty metal slides. The legs are fluted in design There is a large (6” x ?”) scratch on the top of the table and the piece has seen some use over the years. With a table cloth on top, it is a very solid table. The chairs have upholstered seats with stripes of muted mauve, blue, cream. The chairs measure 39” to the top of the back and the trapezoidal seats measure 21” in the front and 16” in the back. Two of the chairs are captain’s style in that they have arms. The other four do not. The leaf must be in place in order to comfortably fit all six chairs. The set was made by Bassett Furniture. ($150)
Oval Dining Table With Leaf
1) Oval dark wood dining table with formica surface: H 2'-6", W 5'-6" (including 1'-4" leaf), D 3'-2". Very good condition.