HEIGHT OF CHANDELIER ABOVE DINING TABLE : WHITE TILE TOP KITCHEN TABLE : AND CONSOLE TABLE.
Height Of Chandelier Above Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- Chandelier is Japanese rock band Plastic Tree's sixth full-length album. Those who ordered the first press limited edition of this album also received a poster.
- branched lighting fixture; often ornate; hangs from the ceiling
- A decorative hanging light with branches for several light bulbs or candles
- Idlewild are a Scottish rock band, formed in Edinburgh, in 1995, comprising Roddy Woomble (lead vocals), Rod Jones (guitar, backing vocals), Colin Newton (drums), Allan Stewart (guitar) and Gareth Russell (bass).
- stature: (of a standing person) the distance from head to foot
- The quality of being tall or high
- Elevation above ground or a recognized level (typically sea level)
- acme: the highest level or degree attainable; the highest stage of development; "his landscapes were deemed the acme of beauty"; "the artist's gifts are at their acme"; "at the height of her career"; "the peak of perfection"; "summer was at its peak"; "
- The measurement from base to top or (of a standing person) from head to foot
- the vertical dimension of extension; distance from the base of something to the top
Deco slip shade chandelier | vintagelights.com
Unique design in the "slip shade" genre of vintage light fixtures. The delicate rope twist shade keepers are a nice contrast to the overall heft of the chandelier. Again a delicate, intricate design is found in the riser from the center of the lighting fixture. A very nice balance. Art Deco inspired design found on the slip shades is repeated in the body of the antique fixture, along with other deco inspired floral design. Refinished in an original period color of Sunset Golden. Switch on side of fixture body has been disabled. 75 watt maximum per socket. 2 pair of matching wall sconces are in the works as well. Drop as shown: 35 inches which can be adjusted Width: 19 inches
Lobby and hall, tiles in checkboard black and white with magnificent Chandelier at the Hotel de la Paix Geneva in Switzerland
Beautiful checkboard tiles black and white with a magnificent chandelier suspending at the Hotel lobby and hall of the Hotel de la Paix Geneva in Switzerland. The Hotel de la Paix has been renovated in 2006, the entrance is an exquisite introduction to the luxury beyond. The interior design has kept the rich heritage blending it with a touch of modernity.