Sears kenmore sewing machine model 385. Consew sewing machine for sale. Singer pixie craft sewing machine.
Sears Kenmore Sewing Machine Model 385
- A machine with a mechanically driven needle for sewing or stitching cloth
- a textile machine used as a home appliance for sewing
- Any mechanical or electromechanical device used to stitch cloth or other material; normally uses two threads to form lock stitches
- A sewing machine is a textile machine used to stitch fabric,paper,card and other material together with thread. Sewing machines were invented during the first Industrial Revolution to decrease the amount of manual sewing work performed in clothing companies.
- Kenmore, perhaps also known as Kenmore Plantation, was the home of Fielding Lewis in Fredericksburg, Virginia. Fielding was married to Betty Washington Lewis, the sister of George Washington. The house was built in the 1770s on a plantation.
- Kenmore (also known as Kenmore Square) is an dual-island platform rapid transit station in the Kenmore Square area of Boston, Massachusetts. The station, owned and managed by the Massachusetts Bay Transportation Authority, lies on the Green Line's "B," "C," and "D" branches.
- Village of Kenmore (also Kenmore) is a village in Erie County, New York, in the United States. The population was 16,426 at the 2000 census. It is part of the Buffalo-Niagara Falls metropolitan area.
- Richard Warren (1863–1914), US businessman. He founded his first mail-order business, selling watches, in Minneapolis in 1886, moved to Chicago, and sold the business. He then began a partnership with Alvah Curtis Roebuck (1864–1948), a watch repairman, that became Sears, Roebuck & Co. in 1893
- (sear) dried-up: (used especially of vegetation) having lost all moisture; "dried-up grass"; "the desert was edged with sere vegetation"; "shriveled leaves on the unwatered seedlings"; "withered vines"
- (sear) make very hot and dry; "The heat scorched the countryside"
- (sear) scorch: become superficially burned; "my eyebrows singed when I bent over the flames"
- A system or thing used as an example to follow or imitate
- (in sculpture) A figure or object made in clay or wax, to be reproduced in another more durable material
- A three-dimensional representation of a person or thing or of a proposed structure, typically on a smaller scale than the original
- plan or create according to a model or models
- a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process; "the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems"
- exemplary: worthy of imitation; "exemplary behavior"; "model citizens"
- Country Code: +385 International Call Prefix: 00
- * Jinsa of Baekje becomes king of the ancient Korean kingdom of Baekje.
- 300 (three hundred) is the natural number following 299 and preceding 301.
sears kenmore sewing machine model 385 - Distinctive 1-4"
Distinctive 1-4" (Quarter Inch) Quilting Sewing Machine Presser Foot - Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer*, Brother, Babylock, Husqvarna Viking (Husky Series), Euro-Pro, White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), New Home, Simplicity and Elna and More!
Are you having trouble creating a 1/4" seam? With out the proper presser foot attachment it can be difficult. However Distinctive, a premium sewing foot manufacturer, has a 1/4" sewing foot that will give you that perfect 1/4" seam everytime. Simply line up the edge of you fabric to the edge of the foot and you have a perfect 1/4" seam, which is ideal for any quilter or projects that require a 1/4" sewing seam. The Distinctive 1/4" Quilting/Sewing Presser Foot is made to fit any Low Shank Snap-On Sewing Machine. Distinctive Premium Sewing Feet are high quality sewing feet that provide the user with ease of use for tasks they could be extremely tedious if done by hand. Start sewing with the best, Distinctive Sewing Feet. The Distinctive Sewing Foot blister packaging doubles as a set of instructions. Just pull out the cardboard back, open it up and start reading. You will be sewing in no time! Fits All Low Shank Snap-On Singer* (Some Singers Require Low Shank Adaptor), Brother, Babylock, Husqvarna Viking (Husky Series), Euro-Pro, White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines.87%
Janome model 532 sewing machine
My sewing machine, that was my mum's. Search of the internet found that it was manufactured circa 1965. Does straight and zig-zag stitches very very well. With the appropriate sewing needle and thread, I've not found any fabric that it won't sew for me, including several layers of denim. I'm on the look out for additional presser feet which seem to be rather rare these days. Need to be one-piece high shank with left-side screw-on fitting. I have a standard metal foot, clear plastic foot and a zipper foot. On the look out for a 1/4 inch foot and a non-stick foot at the moment.
Sewing machine made from twisted copper wire.
sears kenmore sewing machine model 385
The Distinctive Even Feed Walking Sewing Foot is designed to be used when quilting multiple layers of fabric. The top feed dogs of the walking foot feeds the fabric while lower feeds of the sewing machine feed the fabric, thus giving an even result. The Distinctive Even Feed Walking Sewing Foot is made to fit any Low Shank Sewing Machine. Distinctive Premium Sewing Feet are high quality sewing feet that provide the user with ease of use for tasks they could be extremely tedious if done by hand. Start sewing with the best, Distinctive Sewing Feet. The Distinctive Sewing Foot blister packaging doubles as a set of instructions. Just pull out the cardboard back, open it up and start reading. You will be sewing in no time! Fits All Low Shank Singer, Brother, Babylock, Husqvarna Viking (Husky Series), Euro-Pro, Janome (Top-Loading Drop-In Bobbin Machines Only), Kenmore, White, Juki, Bernina (Bernette Series), New Home, Simplicity, Necchi and Elna Sewing Machines.