Sterling silver hip flasks : American silver dollar coins : Silver dime prices
Sterling Silver Hip Flasks
- Sterling silver is an alloy of silver containing 92.5% by weight of silver and 7.5% by weight of other metals, usually copper. The sterling silver standard has a minimum millesimal fineness of 925.
- Silver of 921/2 percent purity
- a silver alloy with no more than 7.5% copper
- Silver of a fineness of 92.5%.
- A container or bottle, in particular
- (flask) bottle that has a narrow neck
- (flask) the quantity a flask will hold
- A narrow-necked glass container, typically conical or spherical, used in a laboratory to hold reagents or samples
- A metal container for storing a small amount of liquor, typically to be carried in one's pocket
- (FLASK) The Flux Advanced Security Kernel (FLASK) is an operating system security architecture that provides flexible support for security policies.
- either side of the body below the waist and above the thigh
- Introducing a communal cheer
- hep: informed about the latest trends
- pelvis: the structure of the vertebrate skeleton supporting the lower limbs in humans and the hind limbs or corresponding parts in other vertebrates
Ball Cruet Set by Alex Bernard.
Ball Cruet Set by Alex Bernard. Sterling silver salt & pepper grinders, mustard pot with frosted clear glass liner & spoon. The grinders have ceramic mechanisms and both are lined in food safe plastic. The balls pull off to reveal holes for replenishing the pepper or salt. Available in the Wolf & Badger boutique and online store shop.wolfandbadger.com/homewares-ball-cruet-p-148.html
8' Ball Pepper Grinder by Alex Bernard.
8' Ball Pepper Grinder by Alex Bernard. Sterling silver body with ceramic grinding mechanism and detachable acrylic ball to reveal holes for replenishing the pepper. Other Ball numbers/colours available. Available in the Wolf & Badger boutique and online store shop.wolfandbadger.com/homewares-ball-pepper-grinder-p-14...