Silver beads jewelry. Silver rose cream
Silver Beads Jewelry
- (jeweler) jewelry maker: someone who makes jewelry
- Personal ornaments, such as necklaces, rings, or bracelets, that are typically made from or contain jewels and precious metal
- an adornment (as a bracelet or ring or necklace) made of precious metals and set with gems (or imitation gems)
- Jewellery ( or /?d?u??l?ri/) or jewelry (see American and British English spelling differences) is a form of personal adornment, manifesting itself as necklaces, rings, brooches, earrings and bracelets. Jewellery may be made from any material, usually gemstones, precious metals or shells.
- made from or largely consisting of silver; "silver bracelets"
- Coat or plate with silver
- (esp. of the moon) Give a silvery appearance to
- coat with a layer of silver or a silver amalgam; "silver the necklace"
- a soft white precious univalent metallic element having the highest electrical and thermal conductivity of any metal; occurs in argentite and in free form; used in coins and jewelry and tableware and photography
- Provide (mirror glass) with a backing of a silver-colored material in order to make it reflective
- (bead) a small ball with a hole through the middle
- A small piece of glass, stone, or similar material, typically rounded and perforated for threading with others as a necklace or rosary or for sewing onto fabric
- several beads threaded together on a string
- A necklace made of a string of beads
- A rosary
- (bead) form into beads, as of water or sweat, for example
Sodalite and Silver
Sodalite and silver bracelet with simple sterling toggle. Uses sterling silver disc beads and Karen hill tribe tiny beads with round sodalite beads.
Black wood and silver bracelet and earrings
10mm black wood beads with grooves, 4mm black wood rounds, 3mm silver rounds, 6mm silver grooved beads. Sold June 2010.