White wooden dining table - Antique harvest table
White Wooden Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- Like or characteristic of wood
- Stiff and awkward in movement or manner
- made or consisting of (entirely or in part) or employing wood; "a wooden box"; "an ancient cart with wooden wheels"
- lacking ease or grace; "the actor's performance was wooden"; "a wooden smile"
- Made of wood
- (woodenly) ungraciously: without grace; rigidly; "they moved woodenly"
- a member of the Caucasoid race
- Paint or turn (something) white
- being of the achromatic color of maximum lightness; having little or no hue owing to reflection of almost all incident light; "as white as fresh snow"; "a bride's white dress"
- whiten: turn white; "This detergent will whiten your laundry"
white wooden dining table - Stokke Tripp
Stokke Tripp Trapp® Highchair - Walnut
The award winning children8217;s highchair Tripp Trapp174; by STOKKE174;, not only provides a host of features, functions and benefits for you and your child, but also meets and exceeds all international safety standards. The Tripp Trapp children8217;s chair by Stokke, designed by Peter Opsvik in 1972, provides the correct ergonomic support for your child when seated and enables your child to sit at the family table and interact with you and other family members.As featured in the August 2009 edition of Parenting magazine! Features: Adjustable Seat Height: Both seat plate and footrest can be adjusted in height and depth Ergonomically correct seating position improves posture and support to your child8217;s developing spine. Convertible: For child from age 6 months until their teenage years. Environmentally friendly Meets and complies with all international safety standards. Made from strong and resilient beechwood to ensure your child's safety. High quality coating to provide a smooth and resistant surface to reduce scatches and ease of cleaning and maintenance. Weight Capacity: 300 lbs. 7 Year Warranty. Click HERE for Stokke Warranty Policy. Click HERE to view Interactive Demo Video of Stokke Tripp Trapp Highchair. Fun Time for Your Little Angels: Click Here to Download Coloring Sheets. AwardsStokke continues to win and achieve awards for innovation, excellence and quality. TRIPP TRAPP174;, wins Word of Mom Readers8217; Choice Award 2008Moms like us best. TRIPP TRAPP174; is awarded as a Winner of Cookie magazine8217;s Word of Mom Readers8217; Choice Award 2008. Read more... Tripp Trapp designer receives distinguished prizePeter Opsvik received the Anders Jahres Cultural Prize on September 4th, 2008 for his achievements spanning almost five decades. Read more... The Invodo Video Player requires Adobe Flash Player 9.0.115 or higher. View video for Stokke Tripp Trapp High Chair. In the Press! Jamie OLIVER CHOOSES TRIPP TRAPP FOR NEW RESTAURANT!
Whitehall Dining Table
Whitehall Dining Table shown with 2 dining chairs: This set has a rustic, earthy look, especially on theis hardwood floor. - CedarStore.com
Dining Table 1
White wooden Dining Table -White wooden dining table for 6 people -Includes all chairs (metal) -Good Condition $150 Firm