GLASS DINING ROOM TABLE SET - FOLDING CAMP CHAIR WITH TABLE.
Glass Dining Room Table Set
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- dining room: a room used for dining
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- (Table setting) Table setting refers to the way to set a table with tableware--such as eating utensils and dishware--for serving and eating. The arrangement for a single diner is called a place setting.
- Comprises 4 pieces of glass those being a sugar, creamer, covered butter and a spooner in the same pattern.
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
Day 20 - Holiday dining
Made EXPLORE! December 19, 2007 #88 Day 20 for the 25 Days of Christmas theme. This is our dining room table this year. I really like the way it turned out. I always love making the dining room table festive for whatever holiday it may be. Not to sure about this shot, I like it but I dont know if everyone else will, so see more images below.
Shadows and Light
Still Life Composition; "My brother's home" (I can't take credit for the table setting... just the photo with the light streaming through the window) ©2009 DianaLee Photo Designs