Casual kitchen tables. Black pub table. White marble top dining table.
Casual Kitchen Tables
- A kitchen is a room or part of a room used for cooking and food preparation.
- A room or area where food is prepared and cooked
- a room equipped for preparing meals
- A set of fixtures, cabinets, and appliances that are sold together and installed in such a room or area
- The Custard Factory is an arts and media production centre in Birmingham, England .
- Relaxed and unconcerned
- Made or done without much thought or premeditation
- marked by blithe unconcern; "an ability to interest casual students"; "showed a casual disregard for cold weather"; "an utterly insouciant financial policy"; "an elegantly insouciant manner"; "drove his car with nonchalant abandon"; "was polite in a teasing nonchalant manner"
- appropriate for ordinary or routine occasions; "casual clothes"; "everyday clothes"
- Done or acting in a desultory way
- without or seeming to be without plan or method; offhand; "a casual remark"; "information collected by casual methods and in their spare time"
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
Warm + modern kitchen: White cabinets + limestone counters + white oak floors
Interior designer Emily Summers collaborated with Austin-based architect Lawrence W. Speck to update her 1970 Dallas home by Enslie (Bud) Oglesby and enhance its creekside setting. Her goal for the kitchen was to create an inviting space that could serve equally well for casual family meals and for formal gatherings that frequently spill out to the dining terrace. To reflect the palette of the home’s lush site, she emphasized natural materials, using sea-grass limestone for the ample counters, brushed aluminum for the cabinets and white oak for the floors. Edelman leather covers the Norman Cherner chairs at the island. The Mario Bellini Cab chairs (shown paired with the dining table) are from Cassina. The cabinets, glass backsplash, accessories bar and vent are from Bulthaup; the counters are from Walker Zanger. The floor-to-ceiling windows are from Hope’s Windows. Photo by Ira Montgomery, architecturaldigest.com.
Cindy Whiteside Barbie Dioramas
Barbie and fashion doll collector Cindy Whiteside creates beautiful 1:6 scale dioramas and dollhouse interiors in her spacious two bedroom apartment in Brooklyn, NY, photographed April 8, 2006. MANDATORY CREDIT: Photo by Michael Williams/Haute Doll Magazine KITCHEN - Wallpaper: Contact paper; Backdrop: Sindy Scenesetter Kitchen; Furniture: vintage Sindy with Re-Ment accessories; Red table from novelty gift catalog; China cabinet is from Barbie kitchen set spray-painted aqua blue; Dolls: Midge wearing Cotton Casuals, whipping up a pie for her husband, a reformed German WWII collectibe doll (by Sideshow Collectibles?).