ANTIQUE SHUFFLEBOARD TABLE. ENTRY CONSOLE TABLES. HYDRAULIC COFFEE TABLE.
Antique Shuffleboard Table
- a game in which players use long sticks to shove wooden disks onto the scoring area marked on a smooth surface
- (Shuffleboarding (SpongeBob SquarePants)) Season Six of the animated television series SpongeBob SquarePants on Nickelodeon, aired 39 episodes from March 3, 2008, to July 19, 2009. The sixth has officially been released on December 8, 2009.
- A game played by pushing disks with a long-handled cue over a marked surface
- Shuffleboard, more precisely deck shuffleboard, and also known as shuffle-board, shovelboard, shovel-board and shove-board [archaic], is a sport in which players use broom-shaped paddles to push weighted pucks, sending them gliding down a narrow and elongated court, with the purpose of
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
antique shuffleboard table - Harvil Dark
Harvil Dark Cherry 9 Foot Shuffleboard Table
The Harvil Dark Cherry 9 Foot Shuffleboard Table gives you pub style shuffleboard table fun right in the comfort of your own home. The 1-1/2" thick solid hardwood butcher block playing surface is finished with a smooth, glossy polyurethane finish and includes climate adjusters on both ends of the board which guarantee a level playing surface no matter the climate. If your environment is humid or arid, simply make the appropriate adjustments--with the turn of a wrench your table is perfectly leveled for expert shuffleboard play. This table includes high quality pucks and shuffleboard wax to help you get started playing right away.
The Bar At The Hering Store
The Hering Store is an old, 1800's store building, located in Westphalia, Texas. There is a restaurant inside where you can order the best hamburgers ever, and fried catfish that is so good, it would make Julia Child cry. The old store is full of antiques, and there are old jukeboxes that still play songs, a pool table, shuffleboard, and large fireplace. It's nothing fancy, but it's very inviting. This is a picture of the bar where locals gather on Saturday nights.
I recently obtained a lot of old photos from my parents. Today I have downloaded a batch of pictures from my mother's emigration from germany to the USA on the S.S. Veendam in December of 1949. This is the shuffleboard court on the deck.