TEAK TABLE AND CHAIR. BUTCHER BLOCK DINING ROOM TABLES. DINING ROOM PUB TABLE
Teak Table And Chair
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- Hard durable timber used in shipbuilding and for making furniture
- The large deciduous tree native to India and Southeast Asia that yields this timber
- hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees; resistant to insects and to warping; used for furniture and in shipbuilding
- tall East Indian timber tree now planted in western Africa and tropical America for its hard durable wood
- Teak (Tectona), is a genus of tropical hardwood trees in the mint family, Lamiaceae.Heywood, V.H., Brummitt, R.K., Culham, A. & Seberg, O. 2007: Flowering Plant Families of the World. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
teak table and chair - Hard as
Hard as Teak
Kevin Marks escapes to the north woods to reignite his passion for photography and women. But the only flame he seems able to spark is for his latest photography subject, Teak Hildalgo, and Kevin's never been in a man's arms before. Teak, the raven-haired, photographer's dream come true, is hell bent on capturing Kevin's heart. He takes Kevin, body and soul, on a romantic, sexual journey previously lived only in Kevin's fantasies. And no dream was ever this good, no truth this undeniable. Will Kevin ever be the same? When the camera's put away, will Teak live up to his name?
Vejle Stole Mobelfabrik- Teak Table
This is a teak dining table with hidden extension leaves from around 1960. It was made in Denmark by the company Vejle Stole Mobelfabrik and I believe designed by Henning Kjaernulf. The chair on the left is made in Denmark but there isn't a manufacturer's name. The chair on the right is a vintage Pagholz chair from West Germany. It's plywood and can be connected to other chairs like it of stacked. The tea set is Stavengerflint from Norway. More info on this set later.... UPDATE: We just found a matching teak dining table by Stole Mobelfabrik but it's much larger. The new one measures 104" with the the leaves out. Hopefully we can get a photo up someday soon!
...or teak and tulips?
vintage teak table with my newly recovered tulip chairs. they're seriously brighter than the pink pictured here. like, seriously brighter. i need to learn photoshop or i need photography lessons. or something.