Table Console Extensible - Glass Table Top Protector - Glass Top Pool Table.
Table Console Extensible
- extensile: capable of being protruded or stretched or opened out; "an extensile tongue"; "an extensible measuring rule"
- In software engineering, extensibility (sometimes confused with forward compatibility) is a system design principle where the implementation takes into consideration future growth.
- Capable of being extended
- Able to be extended; extendable
- comfort: give moral or emotional strength to
- The cabinet or enclosure containing the keyboards, stops, pedals, etc., of an organ
- a scientific instrument consisting of displays and an input device that an operator can use to monitor and control a system (especially a computer system)
- A panel or unit accommodating a set of controls for electronic or mechanical equipment
- A cabinet for television or radio equipment
- console table: a small table fixed to a wall or designed to stand against a wall
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
table console extensible - X3D: Extensible
X3D: Extensible 3D Graphics for Web Authors (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Interactive 3D Technology)
In the early days of the Web a need was recognized for a language to display 3D objects through a browser. An HTML-like language, VRML, was proposed in 1994 and became the standard for describing interactive 3D objects and worlds on the Web. 3D Web courses were started, several best-selling books were published, and VRML continues to be used today. However VRML, because it was based on HTML, is a stodgy language that is not easy to incorporate with other applications and has been difficult to add features to. Meanwhile, applications for interactive 3D graphics have been exploding in areas such as medicine, science, industry, and entertainment. There is a strong need for a set of modern Web-based technologies, applied within a standard extensible framework, to enable a new generation of modeling & simulation applications to emerge, develop, and interoperate. X3D is the next generation open standard for 3D on the web. It is the result of several years of development by the Web 3D Consortium's X3D Task Group. Instead of a large monolithic specification (like VRML), which requires full adoption for compliance, X3D is a component-based architecture that can support applications ranging from a simple non-interactive animation to the latest streaming or rendering applications. X3D replaces VRML, but also provides compatibility with existing VRML content and browsers. Don Brutzman organized the first symposium on VRML and is playing a similar role with X3D; he is a founding member of the consortium. Len Daly is a professional member of the consortium and both Len and Don have been involved with the development of the standard from the start.
* The first book on the new way to present interactive 3D content over the Web, written by two of the designers of the standard
* Plentiful illustrations and screen shots in the full color text
* Companion website with extensive content, including the X3D specification, sample code and applications, content creation tools, and demos of compatible Web browsers
table console extensible ébéne 5
Presentation table console extensible Ce meuble astucieux tire sa particularite d’etre entierement modulable. Ainsi, cette console au design harmonieux peut se ranger dans un espace reduit lorsque celle-ci est repliee. 4 Allonges integrables dans la console !!! Offrez vous un peu de place chez vous, et resolvez une bonne fois pour tous les problemes lies au manque d’espace (12 couverts) la table console vous permettra de decouvrir a moindre cout les joies du concept du meuble extensible ! Dimensions : Dimensions en mode console : Largeur : 100 cm Profondeur : 40 cm Hauteur : 75 cm Dimensions en mode table avec toutes les allonges: Largeur : 100 cm Profondeur : 224 cm Hauteur : 75 cm nombreuses finitions disponibles (bois massif, medium finition laque)
Postes con cinta extensible
Postes con Cinta Extensible Practicos postes de montaje rapido, especialmente disenados para delimitar, marcar y senalizar espacios creando impacto visual de atencion al publico.
table console extensible
As part of the development of eXtensible Catalog (XC), a project sponsored by the University of Rochester's River Campus Libraries, four institutions conducted eighty interviews and numerous workshops to understand how researchers learn about, acquire, and use scholarly resources. Research findings informed the design and development of XC, a set of open-source applications that provides access to resources across a range of databases, metadata schemas, and standards. In this volume, members of the project team report on key findings of the user research that was done at Cornell University, Ohio State University, the University of Rochester, and Yale University, and discuss the value of including library users and technology specialists from many disciplines in the software design and development process.