Small apartment dining table - Commercial pub table.
Small Apartment Dining Table
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a suite of rooms usually on one floor of an apartment house
- Apartment are a four-piece alternative rock band from London, United Kingdom. They formed in 2005 and are currently signed to Filthy Lucre and Fleet Street Records. The band have toured with The Bravery, Delays, Editors, Jimmy Eat World and British Sea Power amongst others.
- A large building containing such suites; an apartment building
- A suite of rooms in a very large or grand house set aside for the private use of a monarch or noble
- A suite of rooms forming one residence, typically in a building containing a number of these
- An apartment (in US English) or flat (in British English) is a self-contained housing unit (a type of residential real estate) that occupies only part of a building. Such a building may be called an apartment building or apartment house, especially if it consists of many apartments for rent.
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- on a small scale; "think small"
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
- the slender part of the back
Dining area before & after
Changes: 1) New window 2) New tent, without permanent metal brackets in the middle. 3) New tiles for the veranda ( big, rectangular, dark grey ones) 4)New horizontal radiator instead of the small, rectangular, vertical one ( seen at the veranda). 5)Painted veranda walls and metal fence. 6) Adittion of light spots int he lowered ceiling above the dining table. 7) Change of use: a dining area instead of a hall. 8) Plants at the veranda to camouflage the kind of ugly neighbouring building ( sorry!) 9) New, white wooden floors. 10) Classic dining table painted white 11) Fresh, new Ikea fabric for the classic chairs, which were also refreshed by a very capable technician.
my apartment: revised floor plan
i've decided i don't need a dining table, instead put the sofa in it's place facing the windows to take advantage of the nice view. the two small tables in front are existing tables, may make a new coffee table in the same design as the dining table i was going to do.