Oak Finish Dining Table : 54 Round Glass Dining Table
Oak Finish Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- Consume or get through the final amount or portion of (something, esp. food or drink)
- (of an activity) Come to an end
- finish up: finally be or do something; "He ended up marrying his high school sweetheart"; "he wound up being unemployed and living at home again"
- complete: come or bring to a finish or an end; "He finished the dishes"; "She completed the requirements for her Master's Degree"; "The fastest runner finished the race in just over 2 hours; others finished in over 4 hours"
- coating: a decorative texture or appearance of a surface (or the substance that gives it that appearance); "the boat had a metallic finish"; "he applied a coat of a clear finish"; "when the finish is too thin it is difficult to apply evenly"
- Bring (a task or activity) to an end; complete
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
oak finish dining table - 4 Piece
4 Piece Natural Oak Finish Table Saddle Barstools Set
This listing is for a bar table, a saddle bar bench, and 2 saddle bar stools. The table top is 36" high. The bench and stool top are all 24" high. The legs have a bold matte black finish and the tops have a lustrous natural oak finish. It is a charming set to add to your dining room, restaurant, or bar as it brings a classic, yet elegant atmosphere to the room. All the pieces are made of solid wood making it a durable and long-lasting set of furniture. Be careful when trying to do your own color matching between products. Actual finish color may vary depending on your computer monitor settings. We are not responsible for color differences between your furniture and ours.
Reclaimed Rustic Industrial Oak Coffee Table / Chabudai (w/ Om, Greek Key, & Sacred Geometry) 2
This stunning coffee table / chabudai is made of reclaimed oak and steel. The heart of this custom coffee table / chabudai is a reclaimed butcher block top believed to be from the 1960's. The top is 1 3/4" (4.445cm) thick and measures 36" x 36" (91.44cmx91.44cm). The legs were hand made and finished from quality steel with visible welds for an industrial style, and were then force rusted (and clear coated) to bring a rustic feel to the piece. The overall height of the table is 16" (40.64cm). This incredible table features 3 sacred symbols: The Flower of Life (sacred geometry) as the background pattern, a Greek Key and the Om Symbol, and is protected by several layers of gloss Spar Urethane. The center piece (Om symbol) was painted in an antiqued bronze which beautifully and subtly compliments the rest of the table which is a warm oak (natural wood color) and ebony finish (stain). This table will work beautifully in any home as a coffee table or chabudai (traditional Japanese dining table that sits low to the ground) just to name a couple of its potential uses. This piece is sure to bring drama and impact to any space its in with its interest created by a warm and elegant top contrasted by the industrial feel the of the legs. Any way you use it this table will bring a beautiful and warm feel to any space it is in.
Oak Table - Restored
This fine old farm table saw a lot of use over two plus decades. The original finish was, for the most part, gone. I stripped the table [and chairs], then applied a penetrating finish [over stain], before applying five hand brushed coats of polyurethane. To remove brush marks, I sanded the final finish with wet 600 grit, until all brush marks were gone. I then worked my way through pumice stone, rotten stone and plastic polishes using a Porter Cable variable speed, random orbit polisher-sander. In the end, pro's would be hard pressed to determine this was not a spray finish.
oak finish dining table
Gather your friends and family together, because now you have the perfect pace for good times, meals, and memories. This rustic, antique styled rectangular Shaker table features a perfect height for dining, and a look that will add to your tasteful county decor. Roomy 36" x 60" size -- so you'll have plenty of room for all your loved ones. A terrific solid hardwood (Rubber Wood) old fashioned table, with plenty of style and strength to impress. Treat yourself to a classic in a dynamic Black Paint/Oak Finish. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Easy.