Oak coffee table glass : Buy glass table.
Oak Coffee Table Glass
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- A smoky flavor or aroma characteristic of wine aged in barrels made from this wood
- the hard durable wood of any oak; used especially for furniture and flooring
- A tree that bears acorns as fruit, and typically has lobed deciduous leaves. Oaks are common in many north temperate forests and are an important source of hard and durable wood used chiefly in construction, furniture, and (formerly) shipbuilding
- An Oak is a tree or shrub in the genus Quercus (; Latin "oak tree"), of which about 600 species exist on earth. "Oak" may also appear in the names of species in related genera, notably Lithocarpus.
- a deciduous tree of the genus Quercus; has acorns and lobed leaves; "great oaks grow from little acorns"
I found this (Ikea?) coffee table on the street last year, as shown except for the score marks on the top, which i added for (hopefully) better mortar adhesion
Bog-oak and glass coffee table
Bog-oak and glass coffee table. Love this piece, made from a single root.