Rectangular Outdoor Table Cover - Mahogany Breakfast Table.
Rectangular Outdoor Table Cover
- orthogonal: having a set of mutually perpendicular axes; meeting at right angles; "wind and sea may displace the ship's center of gravity along three orthogonal axes"; "a rectangular Cartesian coordinate system"
- Denoting or shaped like a rectangle
- In Euclidean plane geometry, a rectangle is any quadrilateral with four right angles. The term is occasionally used to refer to a non-square rectangle. A rectangle with vertices ABCD would be denoted as .
- Placed or having parts placed at right angles
- having four right angles; "a rectangular figure twice as long as it is wide"
- (of a solid) Having a base, section, or side shaped like a rectangle
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- Postpone consideration of
- blanket: bedding that keeps a person warm in bed; "he pulled the covers over his head and went to sleep"
- Put something such as a cloth or lid on top of or in front of (something) in order to protect or conceal it
- Scatter a layer of loose material over (a surface, esp. a floor), leaving it completely obscured
- provide with a covering or cause to be covered; "cover her face with a handkerchief"; "cover the child with a blanket"; "cover the grave with flowers"
- screen: a covering that serves to conceal or shelter something; "a screen of trees afforded privacy"; "under cover of darkness"; "the brush provided a covert for game"; "the simplest concealment is to match perfectly the color of the background"
- Envelop in a layer of something, esp. dirt
rectangular outdoor table cover - Rectangular Patio
Rectangular Patio Table Cover - Fits Up to 72in.L x 44in.W.
It's easy to spend a fortune on patio furniture and a few storms can wipe that fortune away. Protect against that with this heavy-duty table cover. It features Rain-Tite fabric that protects against rain, snow, sun and dirt and won't crack in cold weather. Air vents reduce inside condensation and wind lofting and StayOn elastic loops fit over legs to keep cover on during high winds and breezy conditions. Includes an elastic cord in the bottom hem for a fast and custom fit. Rectangular cover works on tables up to 72in.L and 44in.W.
August object of the month- Outdoor triclinium
Upper-class Roman dining areas were often arranged as three couches around a rectangular table. Each couch was large enough to accommodate three diners (who would recline on their left side). Some outdoor triclinia were fixed structures similar to our reconstruction. The sloping surfaces would be covered with cushions and the food would be placed on a central table by slaves. Why not come and lay around on our outdoor triclinium and imagine what it was like to eat in such luxury! And if you want to bring your own Roman feast then we have a great picnic area for you to enjoy.
cwd1171 ~ Non-Rectangular Crop
cwd1171 ~ Non-Rectangular Crop - This is a suggestion from dramamath (from a LONG time ago). Let's see what we can come up with...use an unusual crop to enhance your image. This is the first photo of Molly and Cleo together! Shortly after I shot this, Cleo (foreground) jumped down! I thought the cat-crop worked here!
rectangular outdoor table cover
Classic lines and timeless features make Carriage the perfect everyday watch.
The rich black and silver-tones of the Carriage by Timex Women's Silver Tone Rectangular Case White Dial Black Leather Strap Watch give it a classy appeal that will complement casual attire. This timepiece features a rectangular silver-tone metal case and bezel with a gleaming polished shine. The rectangular white dial displays black Arabic numerals at all hour positions, a black outside minute track, and silver-tone hour, minute, and second hands. The soft black band is made of genuine pigskin leather and accents the silver-tone features of the watch. The comfortable, adjustable leather band securely fastens with a buckle clasp. This Timex timepiece features reliable quartz movement and is protected by a durable mineral crystal window.