Wrought Iron Patio Furniture - Remove Paint From Leather Furniture - Bernhardt Furniture Made
Wrought Iron Patio Furniture
- Garden furniture, also called patio furniture and outdoor furniture, is a type of furniture specifically designed for outdoor use. It is typically made of weather resistant materials. The oldest surviving examples of garden furniture were found in the gardens of Pompeii.
- Green Lawn Chairs: Patty O'Furniture ^JG
- Mainly used outside on the patio or around the pool. It’s designed to withstand the elements. Patio or pool furniture is made from teak, cedar, aluminum, or plastic compounds.
- iron having a low carbon content that is tough and malleable and so can be forged and welded
- A tough, malleable form of iron suitable for forging or rolling rather than casting, obtained by puddling pig iron while molten. It is nearly pure but contains some slag in the form of filaments
- Wrought iron is an iron alloy with a very low carbon content, in comparison to steel, and has fibrous inclusions, known as slag. This is what gives it a "grain" resembling wood, which is visible when it is etched or bent to the point of failure.
- Used for wrought iron, as opposed to cast iron; usually a building or structural material.
Went to an open house and saw this old loveseat/bench. They sold it to me for a song and even delivered it (nice people!). It's charming and very comfortable. A good prop.
This is part of the back of my patio chair. I liked the color and pattern. Another chair is behind it.