Best Used Furniture Stores - Lexington North Carolina Furniture - Office Furniture Secretary.
Best Used Furniture Stores
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- A quantity or supply of something kept for use as needed
- (store) keep or lay aside for future use; "store grain for the winter"; "The bear stores fat for the period of hibernation when he doesn't eat"
- (store) a supply of something available for future use; "he brought back a large store of Cuban cigars"
- A retail establishment selling items to the public
- (store) shop: a mercantile establishment for the retail sale of goods or services; "he bought it at a shop on Cape Cod"
at the furniture store
portrait for the portal
subject - ceo of a high end furniture store in mumbai
© cnbc tv18
i planned to do 3 different shots with her at different locations in the store. one with window light, and one using my smith victor flash on a stand with an umbrella attached. i went a half hour early to look around the store, get my frames, set up the light, get teh exposure etc.
the subject was in a meeting, so i had time to set up my shots.
i foudn my frame, set up my light on a stand and everything, fired a few test frames and everything seemed ok. and then as i was waiting... my flash caught fire!! FIRE!! i had to switch it off, remove the umbrella, and run out the store with the stand with the flash alight with flames! the gaurd outside put out the fire with his hat!
i did my three shots shortly after, but all with ambient light obviouslly.
i was just glad the fire didn't cause any damage to the store.me and my kids and my grandkids would have to get into a bonded labour contract with the store if a single carpet burnt!
i like this shot the best.
plAAy: Hide & Seek, Sarbjit Kaur
Sarbjit Kaur currently lives and works in Manchester. As a visual artist and conceptual sculptor, Sarbjit Kaur enjoys creating work out of different kinds of materials. She explores the possibilities of the material, finding its limits and working with how it can best be used. For Kaur, play is a way of getting in touch with creativity. Young children do this naturally. Children do not inhibit themselves with the end result, what others may think, they just play. Some adults stay in touch with that side and remember to play still. Magical Material Monsters was first developed as part of the plAAy Shop Art exhibition in July 2008. The exhibition space used was a former furniture store so there were several sample fabrics and materials that had been left behind. Looking at the textures and colours Kaur did not see fabrics anymore, she saw creatures. These creatures are displayed, hidden, in amongst the exhibits of Blackburn Museum and Art Gallery and audiences are invited to hunt them out as part of the Trail. image: Tim McConville ©