- Medical equipment is designed to aid in the diagnosis, monitoring or
treatment of medical conditions. These devices are usually designed with
rigorous safety standards. The medical equipment is included in the category
- any medical equipment used to enable mobility and functionality (e.g. wheel
chair, hospital bed, traction apparatus, Continuous Positive Air Pressure
- Charges for the purchase of equipment used in providing medical services and
care. Examples include monitors, x-ray machines, whirlpools.
- For Sale is a tour EP by Say Anything. It contains 3 songs from …Is a Real
Boy and 2 additional b-sides that were left off the album.
- purchasable: available for purchase; "purchasable goods"; "many houses in
the area are for sale"
- For Sale is the fifth album by German pop band Fool's Garden, released in
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful
antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a
high value because of its considerable age
Somewhere, there is a museum, or an outboard
collector, or maybe just a fisherman who needs one or both of these. I saw them
in an antique mall yesterday. I have an antique motor about that size, but I
don't need any more. Mine is a Johnson 3 hp with two cylinders. I bought it new
in 1968. It's a family airloom now. Money couldn't buy it.
equipment for our Center in Niger
we had a hard time last week to persuade the
airport security in niamey that this equipment is not a bomb!