Pictures of antique tables. Wenge round dining table.
Pictures Of Antique Tables
- Describe (someone or something) in a certain way
- (picture) visualize: imagine; conceive of; see in one's mind; "I can't see him on horseback!"; "I can see what will happen"; "I can see a risk in this strategy"
- Form a mental image of
- (pictural) pictorial: pertaining to or consisting of pictures; "pictorial perspective"; "pictorial records"
- Represent (someone or something) in a photograph or picture
- (picture) a visual representation (of an object or scene or person or abstraction) produced on a surface; "they showed us the pictures of their wedding"; "a movie is a series of images projected so rapidly that the eye integrates them"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- Postpone consideration of
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
Antiques (She found a fish"me")
While on business in Dalian I took a day to do some sight seeing. While my wife went for some noodles I explored and found this antique market. They had all kinds of stuff on thier tables including old vintage silver coins from all over the world going back to 1890's. So I cut them down on the price where I bought 6 coins for $20 always having in the back of my mind can these be fake even though they look so real and old!! When back in Canada l looked into these coins only to discover that they were fake. I cannot beleive how good of a job they did knocking of these coins. They were so detailed and even each coing were different sounding as the originals!! I am waiting for the day they can knock of a ferrari so I can buy one for couple of grand!! PS. Even though once in a while I do get taken in on some knock offs, I still love and adore china and it's people. Even people like this woman in my picture have beautiful characters and do what they do to make a small living.
My New Antique Sewing Machine's Cabinet!
This is the cabinet for my antique Singer treadle sewing machine. This particular type of cabinet is not as common as the typical cast iron base table that is usually seen with these machines. It is called a parlor cabinet. The tall narrow door on the left houses five drawers for bits and bobs. The tall narrow door on the right houses the cast iron wheel thingy. The two bottom center doors open outward and the top center doors which have no knobs open inwards. In the middle is a large open compartment which houses the machine when it is hidden in the cabinet and when the sewing machine is out the center is where your legs go. This is where the foot peddle is located to work the machine. In the picture the sewing machine (made in 1921) is in the cabinet. The machine inside is in amazing shape and in working order. It is a 'red eye' model. Red Eye is the name of the decal pattern.