LUCITE END TABLES. WOODEN COFFE TABLES.
Lucite End Tables
- are small tables typically placed beside couches or armchairs. Often lamps will be placed on an end table.
- Usually bought in pairs, they accent the style of the coffee table or other furniture. Usually placed at the end of the sofa, it is a very important piece of a living room set.
- Lucite is a tradename for a type of hard and durable plastic polymer commonly used for Pipe Stems. They retain their finish over long periods and can be easily polished, yet they can be hard on the teeth.
- a transparent thermoplastic acrylic resin
- Trade name for a very hard and durable plastic. It is commonly used as a material for pipe stems on both hand made and mass-produced pipes. Many makers favor lucite because of its durability; however, many consider it not as comfortable in the mouth as vulcanite.
- A solid transparent plastic made of polymethyl methacrylate (the same material as Perspex or Plexiglas)
lucite end tables - Baxton Studio
Baxton Studio Parq Clear Acrylic Modern End Table
Simple, understated, but still stylish, the parq end table is perfect for providing a place to rest or store your favorite things without adding a bulky or cluttered look to your room. The contemporary side table is made with clear transparent acrylic lucite from a single mold and is lightweight yet sturdy. The underside of the tabletop features a square-like raised pattern for extra interest. Because the texture is on the underside of the table, the top surface remains smooth yet features an attractive pattern. Two or more of this table arranged in close proximity makes a great coffee table, too no assembly is required. Overall dimensions: 15.625 w by 15.625 l by 15.625 H.
Stainless Steel End Table ($325)
- constructed of a series of brushed stainless steel bars - bars are separated by clear lucite spacers - use as an end table or stool - matching stainless steel bench available on request - dimensions: width:16" x height 16.5" x depth 16"
living room sideboard
Yeah, this is my living room. Kind of mid century modern meets nature girl I think. The room is a mix of really expensive furniture and really cheap, and I think that it works really well in the end.
lucite end tables
Designer look simply shaped functional accent table/end table, which captivate the original stunning appearance. The table features a beautiful integrated footrest that doubles as storage space for magazines and other print material. This would makes a great side table, and suitable for outdoor use. The clear acrylic is a visionary way to add unique and innovative perspective, as well as playfulness to your living space. The stool quickly dissolves into the environment and leaves an unobstructed view of anything beyond or below its surface. Table measures 16 inches wide, 11.5 inches deep and 16.75 inches high. Table top measures 13 inches wide.