Cocktail Table With Storage : Thai Coffee Table.
Cocktail Table With Storage
- These machines are smaller versions of the standard pinball machine, usually about the size of a cocktail table, from where they get their name. These machines have no backbox and the playfield top glass is unsloped and horizontal, allowing drinks to be placed on it.
- A long and low table normally positioned in front of a sofa, which provides a surface for serving. Find a coffee table.
- coffee table: low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- The action or method of storing something for future use
- storehouse: a depository for goods; "storehouses were built close to the docks"
- the commercial enterprise of storing goods and materials
- The retention of retrievable data on a computer or other electronic system; memory
- Space available for storing something, esp. allocated space in a warehouse
- the act of storing something
cocktail table with storage - Coffee Table
Coffee Table Plans (Woodworking Project Paper Plan)
Customize this classically designed coffee table for your home. Simply try using a solid 1-piece table top, no/smooth molding, turned or straight leg supports, flat panel doors, or no storage area at all. An extremely versatile design, the basic design and materials list can be easily altered for a more modern appeal. Any way its finished, this project will make a craftsman proud of the effort. All joinery is shown in actual size, curved workpieces are all in full size and you can measure and trace straight from the drawing. Also includes bill of materials/cutting list, detailed exploded diagram, and hardware requirements list.
This beautiful coffee table will be a lovely addition to your living room. The medium finished wooden table has a slightly rustic look, with an elegant appeal. The smooth rectangular top features straight sleek edges, with lovely slate tile accents for a splash of distinctive color. Two drawers below offer a nice spot to hide clutter, adorned with a metal ring pulls for an authentic touch. A large lower shelf is ideal for coffee table books, magazines, and small decorative items. Sleek tapered slightly splayed legs complete the sophisticated look. Add this gorgeous cocktail table to your living room for a warm and inviting look that you will love. The Franklin collection will give your living room a casual rustic fee, with a touch of sophisticated elegance. The pieces are finished in a warm medium brown that will blend easily with your decor. Smooth straight edged table tops are accented with rich colored slated tiles, and convenient storage drawers are adorned with simple metal ring pulls. Just the right amount of details are added to each occasional table, with elegant tapered splayed legs. Add your own decorative items to these tables for the perfect look in your casual living room.
Any space can be turned into a cocktail reception area with a little pipe & drape to hide items that are stored during the event that would normally occupy the space. Once guests are in this space, everyone will not even be aware that it is a gymnasium. The bleachers were covered with pipe & drape, as well as the back storage area and food service space. Tables were brought in and covered with linen to the floor to minimize the visible wood floor. Complementary colored linen overlays were used to create a more interesting design.