Asian coffee table : Glass cut for table tops : Mosaic accent table.
Asian Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A native of Asia or a person of Asian descent
- a native or inhabitant of Asia
- of or relating to or characteristic of Asia or the peoples of Asia or their languages or culture; "Asian countries"
- (asia) the largest continent with 60% of the earth's population; it is joined to Europe on the west to form Eurasia; it is the site of some of the world's earliest civilizations
asian coffee table - Winsome Wood
Winsome Wood Chinois Coffee Table
Chinois Coffee Table with Shelf made of solid wood in antique walnut finish. Assembly Required
Add a bit of Asian Zen to a lackluster room or create an entire Silk Road-inspired decor with the help of Winsome Wood's Chinois table collection. Made of sturdy solid wood with a rich Antique Walnut stain, each piece features signature Asian design elements including a winged top, bold geometric detailing, and a minimalist, angular silhouette. This coffee table is a generous 39 inches wide by 23 inches deep by 18 inches high and has a bottom shelf for extra display and storage. Adorned with a book on the Great Wall of China and a porcelain vase or sushi and tatami mats for a fun meal, this table offers stylish character and easy elegance. Assembly is required. --Kara Karll
A traditional Chinese baby bath wooden tub or basin which can be utilized as a coffee table, low table or planter holder. The double criss-cross wooden stand with lotus finials raises the basin. The alternating strips of darker heart wood and lighter woods makes for a beautiful look. The tub is ringed by two metal bands.
Rustic finish on this antique Chinese rectangular coffee table. The wood grain is very beautiful, and the finish is medium brown. Two drawers in the waist area on the front of the table provide for storage. The legs end in a horse hoof design.
asian coffee table
LCQ-CT-BM Chinese coffee table perfect for any home! This stunning claw foot coffee table from Oriental Furniture features decorative claw foot legs that add to the sturdy construction of this functional piece. This Asian coffee table is hand-crafted by artisans in the Guangdong province of mainland China and hand-finished in a rich, clear lacquer. A truly unique accent piece that adds an Asian rustic flair to any room. Features: -Mother of pearl theme -Claw foot coffee table -Handmade -Solid elm wood construction -Claw foot detailing -Hand painted -Overall dimensions: 18''H x 45.5''W x 23.5''D