BLUEBERRY OATMEAL COOKIES - EASY CUT OUT COOKIE RECIPE - COOKBOOKS FREE
Blueberry Oatmeal Cookies
- (oatmeal cookie) cookies containing rolled oats
- In the United States and Canada, a cookie is a small, flat-baked treat, usually containing fat, flour, eggs and sugar.
- A popular old-fashioned drop cookie made with oatmeal, along with raisins commonly added to the cookie dough for extra sweetness.
- A hardy dwarf shrub of the heath family, with small, whitish drooping flowers and dark blue edible berries
- any of numerous shrubs of the genus Vaccinium bearing blueberries
- sweet edible dark-blue berries of either low-growing or high-growing blueberry plants
- The small, sweet edible berry of this plant
- Blueberries are flowering plants of the genus Vaccinium (a genus which also includes cranberries and bilberries) with dark-purple berries and is a perennial. Species in the section Cyanococcus are the most common fruits sold as "blueberries" and are mainly native to North America.
110929 Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies II
New twist to my all time favorite cookie recipe. Adding additional 3/4 cup fresh blueberry to Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies recipe. Cookies came out even more soft. Ktula thought the cookies came out too wet. I might try to bake it longer.
Oatmeal cookies with Chocolate Chips
Delicious oatmeal cookies made with premium ingredients. Savor every bite be it the crispy or chewy type- it’s your CHOICE! How would you want it? Great with raisins, chocolate chips or just plain healthy oatmeal cookies.
Related topics: eastern curry powder cookery showcookware salesitalian sesame cookie recipepanasonic rice cookerhealthy slow cooker recipes chickenhow to cook pickled porkslow cook lamb shankgerman christmas cookie recipeschocolate cookies recipe for kidsgirl scout cookie sales 2011