Kitchen table chair set : Antique pine coffee table.
Kitchen Table Chair Set
- a seat for one person, with a support for the back; "he put his coat over the back of the chair and sat down"
- professorship: the position of professor; "he was awarded an endowed chair in economics"
- Carry (someone) aloft in a chair or in a sitting position to celebrate a victory
- Act as chairperson of or preside over (an organization, meeting, or public event)
- act or preside as chair, as of an academic department in a university; "She chaired the department for many years"
- A group of people with common interests or occupations or of similar social status
- A collection of implements, containers, or other objects customarily used together for a specific purpose
- fit(p): (usually followed by `to' or `for') on the point of or strongly disposed; "in no fit state to continue"; "fit to drop"; "laughing fit to burst"; "she was fit to scream"; "primed for a fight"; "we are set to go at any time"
- A group or collection of things that belong together, resemble one another, or are usually found together
- put: put into a certain place or abstract location; "Put your things here"; "Set the tray down"; "Set the dogs on the scent of the missing children"; "Place emphasis on a certain point"
- a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used; "a set of books"; "a set of golf clubs"; "a set of teeth"
new kitchen table!
We picked up a kitchen table and chair set at Canadian Tire for a mere 79$. Solid wood and made in Malaysia. The chairs were a pain in the ass to put together--the screws that keep the seat down accidentally went through the back brace of the chair. We'll have to file the pointy bits down so we don't scratch ourselves. I'm so happy with this purchase. Not only was it a bargain but it fits perfectly in our little kitchen. It's so nice to be able to eat without having to balance a plate on my lap (I've already ruined three shirts from spillage. I should wear a bib).
Grandma's Kitchen Table
I brought this 1950's chrome and formica kitchen table and chairs set back with me from Iowa. This is the farmhouse kitchen table that my dad grew up eating off of. It's been in my grandparent's basement since before I was born. It needs to be polished and reupholstered, but is in remarkable condition, and looks great in my house in my opinion. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!