Hall Console Tables - Vintage Console Tables
Hall Console Tables
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- The room or space just inside the front entrance of a house or apartment
- An area in a building onto which rooms open; a corridor
- A large room for meetings, concerts, or other events
- a large room for gatherings or entertainment; "lecture hall"; "pool hall"
- hallway: an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open; "the elevators were at the end of the hall"
- anteroom: a large entrance or reception room or area
hall console tables - Madison and
Madison and Espresso Collection Hall Table
Madison and Espresso Collection Hall Table. The Madison collection hall console table in walnut or espresso finish will complement your existing home decor. Finished in a rich color on wood and veneers, this console table has a pull out drawer and lower shelf where collectibles or reading materials can be displayed. The console table is designed in a half circle with a flat straight edge that could be put against the wall. Makes a great functional accent piece to your existing home furnishings. Add style and elegance with all our pieces in the Madison Collection. Assembly required. Measures: 15" L x 30" W 31" H Weight: 25 lbs.
Håkon's Hall at night
Hakon's Hall has taken its name from its first builder, King Hakon Hakonsson, and was erected between 1247 and 1261. In the latter year it was in use as "The Stone Hall" at the wedding and coronation of King Magnus Lagabote (the Lawmender), Hakon's son and co-ruler. The hall was the largest and most imposing building in the royal residence at "Holmen" (the holm), the political centre of the 13th-century Norwegian kingdom
Hall set 1 - console table
Part of a set of 3 items - umbrella stand, console table and full length mirror. Oak with a limed wax finish. Chunky console table, mitred joints. Very heavy!
hall console tables
This unique wooden console table is elegantly decorated with mother of pearl arabesque flower design wrought by the intricate Korean traditional inlaying technique. The arrangement of iridescent design's luster and color made of mother of pearl creates wonderful harmony with the natural wood grain. The elaborate adornment with the iridescence of intricate mother of pearl designs makes it an impressive item for collection. The houseware coated with natural lacquer has long been used in East Asia for its glossy beauty as well as its practicality for being strong, watertight and antibacterial.