COFFEE TABLE IMAGE : LIGHT OVER KITCHEN TABLE : WOOD DINNING ROOM TABLE
Coffee Table Image
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- A representation of the external form of a person or thing in sculpture, painting, etc
- render visible, as by means of MRI
- A visible impression obtained by a camera, telescope, microscope, or other device, or displayed on a video screen
- an iconic mental representation; "her imagination forced images upon her too awful to contemplate"
- An optical appearance or counterpart produced by light or other radiation from an object reflected in a mirror or refracted through a lens
- persona: (Jungian psychology) a personal facade that one presents to the world; "a public image is as fragile as Humpty Dumpty"
on a portion of my coffee table: Bottle of water "Natural Choices," the Davis Food Co-op newsletter Bag of chocolate chips left in my dome Harbor Freight Tools catalog Eric's hobo gloves Two individually wrapped Maxwell CD-R's Calculus text book that I "borrowed" from a friend's roommate that is now obsolete (Larsen and Edwards 5th ed) The base to a Norpro vertical chicken roaster which I inherited with my dome and can only find two parts of (there are three) Two REI catalogs Keys (2GB jetflash, bike lock, my parents van, dome/tool shop/chicken coop, mailbox) Pilot G-2 05, Black Remote for Receiver Burnt out Fluorescent tubes from torchiere that i still need to replace Receipt from UC Davis cashier's office (likely rent) Burt's Bees Lifeguard's Choice Chapstick Some lesser pen than the Pilot G-2 05 "The Joy of Cooking" Some string Green plastic clipboard that I rescued from the trash in fourth grade with two sheets of blank paper on it Eric's notes from work Two wine foils A folder full of outdoorsy collage images that Joseph left in my dome Change A pen cap Some sort of response form, probably Eric's A large, green, lined sticky note
Coffee Table Composite
I rendered my coffee table design and then made this composite from real photos. I couldn't sleep tonight, so this is what I did for two hours. I know the angles are just a little off, but I don't think it's all that bad for a first try, without any sleep. I fixed a couple erranous shadows, specifically the shadow under the magazine. The fixed images is next in the photostream.