TEAK OUTDOOR DINING TABLES. PINE NIGHT TABLE
Teak Outdoor Dining Tables
- The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- (of a person) Fond of the open air or open-air activities
- outdoor(a): located, suited for, or taking place in the open air; "outdoor clothes"; "badminton and other outdoor games"; "a beautiful outdoor setting for the wedding"
- (outdoors) outside: outside a building; "in summer we play outside"
- Done, situated, or used out of doors
- (outdoors) where the air is unconfined; "he wanted to get outdoors a little"; "the concert was held in the open air"; "camping in the open"
- Hard durable timber used in shipbuilding and for making furniture
- Teak (Tectona), is a genus of tropical hardwood trees in the mint family, Lamiaceae.Heywood, V.H., Brummitt, R.K., Culham, A. & Seberg, O. 2007: Flowering Plant Families of the World. Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew.
- The large deciduous tree native to India and Southeast Asia that yields this timber
- hard strong durable yellowish-brown wood of teak trees; resistant to insects and to warping; used for furniture and in shipbuilding
- tall East Indian timber tree now planted in western Africa and tropical America for its hard durable wood
teak outdoor dining tables - 9pcs Java
9pcs Java Teak Outdoor Patio Dining Table and Chairs Set
You will receive a total of 1 extension table and 8 dining chairs.
Extension Table Dimension: 50 - 75"W x 50"D x 29"H
Dining Chair Dimension: 18"W x 23"D x 36"H
Finish: Light Teak Oil Strain
Material: Indonesia Teak
9pc Outdoor Patio Dining Table and Chairs Set Java Teak Design
Teak wood is an extremely dense course grained hardwood and is widely known for its durability.
The teak product is made from environmentally friendly plantation teak in Jakarta, Indonesia.
The plantation is regulated government agency who set guidelines as to the number and size of trees which can be harvested, as well as the numbers of trees which are replanted fot future generations.
The dual butterfly design allows the table to be expanded to 3 sizes simply by unfolding one or both butterflies.
2 inch umbrella hole with solid brass fittings included.
Conveniently designed lower pole catch eliminates the need for an umbrella base or pole weight.
Chairs are easily folds away for convenient storage and transport.
Mortise and tenon joinery for exceptional strength and longevity.
Knock down design.
Picture of Barlow Tyrie Furniture
Manufacturer, since 1920, of fine teak, aluminium and stainless steel garden furniture including dining tables and chairs, steamer chairs, benches, parasols, cushions, loungers, planters, tree seats, corner seats and curved seats.
Teak 3 Piece Bar Set
A 3-Piece Bar Set is a perfect addition to any patio, pergola, or gazebo. This 3-Piece Bar Set, made from incredibly durable, decay-resistant, top-of-the-line solid Teak, is perfect...for you.
teak outdoor dining tables
Size: 18" high x 12 3/4 deep and 17 1/4 wide. Use this stool in your shower for shaving. It's Spa grate design will provide a natural elegance to your shower or bathroom. The grate pattern is seamlessly integrated by hand by master craftsmen in Indonesia. It is sturdy enough to sit on. It can also double as a small accent table. Great for the bathroom, shower, patio, or pool area. All products are from sutainably harvested teak plantations. You can tell the quality of the product, and the fact that it is solid teak wood by the fact that this stool weighs a fulll 23 pounds. We are a small family owned company and stand behind our product. We source from small workshops in Indonesia that consider themselves craftsman, not factories. They are family run and put pride and joy into each product they make for us. Teakwood has a life expectancy of 75 years if left untreated due to its natural rubber content that naturally resists moisture. No other wood compares to Teak when it comes to durability, elegance, stability and low maintenance. We only use wood from government owned plantations, farm that practice sustained harvesting. This means that harvesting is controlled to be no more than the rate of reforestation in any given year. This makes teak products ideal for indoor and outdoor use.