Small Cocktail Tables - Stained Glass Pool Table Light.
Small Cocktail Tables
- a short mixed drink
- an appetizer served as a first course at a meal
- A cocktail is an alcoholic mixed drink that contains two or more ingredients — at least one of the ingredients must be a spirit.
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- (table) a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- (table) postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- (table) a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- on a small scale; "think small"
- the slender part of the back
- Small items of clothing, esp. underwear
- limited or below average in number or quantity or magnitude or extent; "a little dining room"; "a little house"; "a small car"; "a little (or small) group"
small cocktail tables - Small Cocktail
Small Cocktail Table/Stool
David Margonelli is one of Maine's best kept secrets. Where most upscale furniture on the market is made in production fashion, Margonelli's furniture is all Handmade, one at a time, in his modest 3-man shop, tucked in the woods in the coastal town of Edgecomb, Maine. He has been supplying Maine coast homes with his heirloom quality furniture for nearly 40 years. His Flexure line of furniture features graceful curves and beautiful natural figured grains, built entirely from hand-selected hardwoods. No veneers. David is personally involved in every phase of construction and finishing, ensuring that every piece that leaves his shop meets his highest standards of quality. Run a search for Maine Furniture to see David in his shop and the processes he uses in producing his Flexure line. David created his Flexure line out of his clients' needs for space-saving, beautifully hand-crafted solid wood furniture. His pieces are museum quality and intended for generations of use and enjoyment.
Front Porch Living
A few more pavers will finish up the upper front yard. In addition to creating a nice path to walk on, these stones also open up quite a bit of garden space. These extra beds will include Rosemary, Curry, leeks, several kinds of creeping thyme, a couple varieties of "hens and chicks", yellow beets and more. We have finally started to harvest asparagus, planted in four clumps along the upper most bed!
Small red and black centerpiece
Centerpiece for cocktail tables. 3x3 square vase covered in crushed black taffeta. Black dahlias, sexy red roses, kangaroo paws and a feather spray used for the flowers.