ROUND GLASS COFFEE TABLE. DINING TABLE ETIQUETTE.
Round Glass Coffee Table
- A low table, typically placed in front of a sofa
- (Coffee Tables) While any small and low table can be, and is, called a coffee table, the term is applied particularly to the sets of three or four tables made from about 1790; of which the latter were called 'quartetto tables'.
- low table where magazines can be placed and coffee or cocktails are served
- A coffee table, also called a cocktail table, is a style of long, low table which is designed to be placed in front of a sofa, to support beverages (hence the name), magazines, feet, books (especially coffee table books), and other small items to be used while sitting, such as coasters.
- Give a round shape to
- Alter (a number) to one less exact but more convenient for calculations
- wind around; move along a circular course; "round the bend"
- Pass and go around (something) so as to move on in a changed direction
- a charge of ammunition for a single shot
- from beginning to end; throughout; "It rains all year round on Skye"; "frigid weather the year around"
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
round glass coffee table - Winsome Genoa
Winsome Genoa Round Wood Coffee Table with Glass Top
This elegantly designed Winsome Genoa Round Coffee Table with Glass Top and Shelf is an exquisite piece for a home. With a dark espresso finish on solid beech wood and rubberwood, this table is durable and stylish. Featuring flared legs and a bottom circular shelf, the Genoa Round Coffee Table can be matched with items from the same collection: the round side table and end table. Features: Coffee Table has dark brown espresso finish Constructed of solid beechwood and rubberwood Durable easy to clean glass top Open Bottom shelf for display or storage Flared legs Modern Round Shape Contemporary design Easy to clean Some assembly required Specifications: Overall Dimensions: 18.03" H x 30" W x 30" D Weight : 38 lbs.
Glass Coffee Table
Round Glass Coffee Table Prices are negotiable within reason.
Rounded Frosted Glass Coffee Table, Chrome Leg
round glass coffee table
880059+ Finish: 52880059 Finish: Hammered Pewter, Glass Type: Clear The beauty and character of hand-formed metal, blended with intricate details, allows the Classics Wrought Iron Collection to fit any style or taste. The Glass Top Occasional Collection tables come with your choice of clear or obscure tempered safety glass, combining the durability and beauty of Woodard's authentic designs. Features: -No Assembly Required -Overall dimensions: 36'' D x 17.5'' H About Woodard Wrought Iron Each Woodard frame is purified and dipped into a bath of zinc phosphates (rust inhibitors) during our state-of-the-art MetalGuard finishing products. Wrought Iron frames are electrostatically coated, creating a permanent seal that locks out rust. They are also finished with the highest quality powder-coat paint finish for durability and beauty. Woodard continues to hand-craft each piece of wrought iron furniture-a tradition handed down through generations. Combining the heaviest available solid wrought iron stock with the best steel, our individual craftsmen use an anvil and hammer to forge the intricate details found on many Woodard frames. Woodard designers meticulously study each product style with the goal of preserving authentic designs. Fabrics are selected on the basis of quality, coloration, trend, and in some cases, historical significance. Finish choices range from colorations which are current in vogue to those who are traditional and timeless. Design integrity by Woodard is a reality-not a concept.