Antique Furniture Sale. Dining Room Furniture Modern.
Antique Furniture Sale
- Antiques furniture is the term for collectible interior furnishings of considerable age; often its age, rarity, condition, utility, or other unique features makes the furniture desirable.
- an occasion (usually brief) for buying at specially reduced prices; "they held a sale to reduce their inventory"; "I got some great bargains at their annual sale"
- The exchange of a commodity for money; the action of selling something
- A quantity or amount sold
- The activity or business of selling products
- the general activity of selling; "they tried to boost sales"; "laws limit the sale of handguns"
- a particular instance of selling; "he has just made his first sale"; "they had to complete the sale before the banks closed"
Antique chair, for sale
Wood chair, more than 25 years old, possibly 40-60. Hand-stitched needlepoint seat cover. Comment to this photo if interested.
Lucketts Store - Antiques for sale
Hip & vintage self - portrait
Related topics: office furniture rental alliancebobs discount furniture deliveryoffice desks furnitureminiture doll house furnitureupscale home office furniturefurniture stores in the dc areaoutdoor oak furniturefinest quality furniturehooker furniture discount