WORLD OF LEATHER FURNITURE - LARGE DOLLHOUSE FURNITURE - URBAN DESIGNS FURNITURE.
World Of Leather Furniture
- civ an appointed official whose job it was to insure that leather produced in the town was properly tanned, and of the stated quality.
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- The earth, together with all of its countries, peoples, and natural features
- global: involving the entire earth; not limited or provincial in scope; "global war"; "global monetary policy"; "neither national nor continental but planetary"; "a world crisis"; "of worldwide significance"
- universe: everything that exists anywhere; "they study the evolution of the universe"; "the biggest tree in existence"
- Denoting one of the most important or influential people or things of its class
- All of the people, societies, and institutions on the earth
- people in general; especially a distinctive group of people with some shared interest; "the Western world"
world of leather furniture - Handmade Embossed
Handmade Embossed Leather - World Passport Cover (India)
This passport is made from leather thatcomes from animals that died naturally, in an area in Rajasthan that is strictly vegetarian.The inside feels like suede leather, and you can see stitches all along the border. The ends of the holder have a transparent plastic layer under which you can secure your passport. Product Features: Handcrafted in India Color: Tan Material: Cruelty-free Leather Dimensions: 4" x 5.5" Story Behind the Art: Wasim was born and raised in Sanganer village, in west Rajasthan, India. His family has been in the paper making industry for over 80 years, and he inherited the art from his elders. Made from recycled cotton rags, the raw paper is then converted into beautiful products such as this passport cover.
Royal Street is a street in New Orleans, Louisiana. It is one of the oldest streets in the city, dating from the French Colonial era, and is most well-known for the antique shops, art galleries, and stately hotels that line its sides as it runs through New Orleans' French Quarter and tourist district. The street starts at Canal Street (above Canal Street the equivalent street becomes Uptown New Orleans' St. Charles Avenue). It runs down through the French Quarter, Faubourg Marigny, Bywater, and Lower 9th Ward neighborhoods to the Jackson Barracks at the border of St. Bernard Parish. The Industrial Canal forms a gap in the street between the Bywater and Lower 9th Ward neighborhoods. The most famous section of Royal street is the portion in the upper French Quarter, known for its scores of opulent antique shops and art galleries. Despite its orderly nature, it is located only one block south of the party atmosphere of Bourbon Street. The prices at its art shops and antique stores tend to be very high; indeed, it has been listed as one of the most expensive places to shop in the world. The finer antique shops display not simply items that are old, but such rare items as pieces of fine art furniture owned by royalty of past centuries. Although such pieces are out of the budget of all but a few visitors, window shopping along Royal Street is a popular pastime for visitors, especially art lovers, even if they are not buying. Royal Street also includes restaurants, ranging from the upscale Brennan's through midrange and budget options, as well as luxury hotels such as the Omni Royal Orleans and the Hotel Monteleone. Below Jackson Square, Royal becomes more of a mix of residential and neighborhood businesses. Despite catastrophic damage in most of the city caused by the catastrophic failure of the Federal levee system during Hurricane Katrina in 2005, Royal Street was spared by the great flood other than the section in the Lower 9th Ward, as it is in the naturally higher ground near the Mississippi River levee. Flooding was only minor and restricted to the street while most sidewalks and stores remained free of floodwaters. During the aftermath of the storm most of the French Quarter was not significantly looted, and many of the antique shops remained untouched.
home furniture, leather interior - 9212324452 - furniture & furnishing
R..K Dharna & Associates, A total leather resource company redefine the shape and style of leather with high quality of craftsmanship. We offer innovative and exclusive product range in genuine leather, using world class manufacturing technology managed by highly skilled professionals in this field.
world of leather furniture
Cohen "Designer Style" leather loveseat with decorative antique brass nailhead trim and matching bunn style turned legs dimensions W66" x D44" x H38." Cohen sofa pictured, leather loveseat is the exact same style only smaller and with 2 seat/back cushions vs. 3 shown. Available in 20 distinct leather colors and 2 leg color choices. * Seat Height 21"/Arm Ht. 27" * Select Kiln Dried Hardwood Frame * 100% Top Grain Leather * True 8-Way Hand Tied Springs * Gracious 22" Seating Depth * Carefully Hand-Crafted In N.C.