COURT USED FURNITURE : USED FURNITURE

Court used furniture : Timber lake furniture.

Court Used Furniture


court used furniture
    furniture
  • Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
  • Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
  • Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
  • A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
  • furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
  • Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
    court
  • Any of various other tribunals, such as military courts
  • a room in which a lawcourt sits; "television cameras were admitted in the courtroom"
  • The place where such a tribunal meets
  • an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
  • woo: make amorous advances towards; "John is courting Mary"
  • A tribunal presided over by a judge, judges, or a magistrate in civil and criminal cases
court used furniture - Civil War
Civil War Photo (M): Fairfax Court House Va. House used as a headquarters by Gen. G. B. McClellan and Ge
Civil War Photo (M): Fairfax Court House Va. House used as a headquarters by Gen. G. B. McClellan and Ge
This is a museum-quality, reproduction print on premium, acid-free, semi gloss paper with archival/UV resistant inks.
Original, c. 1860.
Topics: US History 1861-1865. Beauregard Pierre G. T. McClellan George B. Courthouses. US Virginia Fairfax Court House.
HISTORY OF THE CIVIL WAR PHOTOS
A majority of the Civil War photos come from the original glass plate negatives in the holdings at the Library of Congress. The plates depict the activities both during and immediately following the War (1861-1865). The process of taking photographs during the War was complex and time-consuming. Photographers mixed their own chemicals and prepared their own wet plate glass negatives. The negatives had to be prepared, exposed, and developed within minutes, before the emulsion dried. This was a difficult process to master in a studio setting and even more difficult to work outdoors. Photographers transported their supplies in a wagon, improvised a darkroom, and learned to use their chemicals in both the blistering heat and bitter cold. In the 1880s dry plate negatives were introduced. These glass negatives were commercially available and did not need to be developed immediately after the exposure. (Source: Library of Congress)

76% (17)
Artus Court
Artus Court
Artus Court, standing on the Long Market in Gdansk, used to be the meeting place of merchants and a centre of social life. Today it is a branch of the Gdansk History Museum. The name was taken from the very popular Middle Age legend of King Arthur - a symbol of chivalry and gallantry. In Poland Artus courts were founded and visited by bourgeoisie. In the early 14th century Artus Courts existed in many Hanseatic towns including Riga in Latvia (see House of the Blackheads in my Riga photo set). It was home to fraternities of merchants which were organised according to the merchant's or shipowner's trade relations, and gathered the local elite - members of aristocracy and wealthy bourgeoisie. However, not only social meetings took place in the Court. In the 17th century librarians presenting books printed in Danzig appeared there, as well as painters with their art; the banning order for other tradesmen did not apply to them. The first building of the Court burnt down in 1476 and was reconstructed few years later, and in 1552 a new facade was constructed which was once more rebuilt in 1617 by Abraham van den Blocke in the style of Dutch Mannerism. The building was adorned with statues of antique heroes (Scipio Africanus, Themistocles, Marcus Furius Camillus and Judas Maccabeus), allegories of strength and justice above and the statue of Fortuna on the gable. Medallions with busts of King of Poland Sigismund III Vasa and his son Wladyslaw IV Vasa, who was a prince at that time, were placed on each side of the portal. The interior is one big Gothic hall containing friezes of mythological and historical characters, richly ornamented furniture and numerous paintings. Artus Court was seriously damaged during the East Pomeranian Offensive of the Red Army in 1945, but it was rebuilt after the war. A vast part of the equipment, including the furnace, was reconstructed with the use of materials from the city hidden before the front's moving into Gdansk. Currently the interior of the Artus Court is open for visitors - there is also the department of the Gdansk History Museum.
Courts - Gloucester
Courts - Gloucester
"Courts you can" was the slogan used in the 1990s advertising campaign, but on Monday, 29 November, 2004 Courts Plc. went into administration. Shortly after the stores were closed, and this store in Gloucester is still abandoned some 4 years later. "Courts you can" was the slogan used in the 1990s advertising campaign, but on Monday, 29 November, 2004 Courts Plc. went into administration. Shortly after the stores were closed, and this store in Gloucester is still abandoned some 4 years later. "Courts you can" was the slogan used in the 1990s advertising campaign, but on Monday, 29 November, 2004 Courts Plc. went into administration. Shortly after the stores were closed, and this store in Gloucester is still abandoned some 4 years later. "Courts you can" was the slogan used in the 1990s advertising campaign, but on Monday, 29 November, 2004 Courts Plc. went into administration. Shortly after the stores were closed, and this store in Gloucester is still abandoned some 4 years later.

court used furniture
court used furniture
Fairfax Court House, Va. House used as a headquarters by Gen. G. B. McClellan and Gen. P. G. T. Beauregard poster print of an authentic Civil War photograph. WHOLESALE package of 25 posters.
WHOLESALE package of 25 museum quality prints of an historic photograph from the Civil War Photo Collection of the Library of Congress. These authentic photographs were made during and in the immediate aftermath of the American Civil War. Emerald Honeybee offers only the BEST in quality. Our Posters are printed by a Professional Graphics Company using a MIMAKI Eco-Solvent Printer and archival inks. (Which means your poster is UV protected and will not fade over time). Paper used is a heavy weight, satin finish photo paper. Description of this Poster is as follows: Fairfax Court House, Va. House used as a headquarters by Gen. G. B. McClellan and Gen. P. G. T. Beauregard poster print of an authentic Civil War photograph. WHOLESALE package of 25 posters. Different views and portraits made during the American Civil War (1861-1865) and its immediate aftermath.

Comments