Orange tiger lily bouquets - About flowering plants
Orange Tiger Lily Bouquets
- Dryadula phaetusa, also known as the Banded Orange Heliconian, Banded Orange, or Orange Tiger, is a species of butterfly (an insect).
- (bouquet) an arrangement of flowers that is usually given as a present
- (bouquet) a pleasingly sweet olfactory property
- (Bouquet (wine)) The use of wine tasting descriptors allow the taster an opportunity to put into words the aromas and flavors that they experience and can be used in assessing the overall quality of wine.
- An attractively arranged bunch of flowers, esp. one presented as a gift or carried at a ceremony
- An expression of approval; a compliment
- A characteristic scent, esp. that of a wine or perfume
- A bulbous plant with large trumpet-shaped, typically fragrant, flowers on a tall, slender stem. Lilies have long been cultivated, some kinds being of symbolic importance and some used in perfumery
- A heraldic fleur-de-lis
- any liliaceous plant of the genus Lilium having showy pendulous flowers
- Lilium is a genus of herbaceous flowering plants growing from bulbs. Most species are native to the temperate northern hemisphere. They comprise a genus of about 110 species in the lily family (Liliaceae).
- Used in names of other plants with similar flowers or leaves, e.g., arum lily
- Lily is an American comedy variety show television special released by CBS in 1973. The writing crew of 15 all received an Emmy Award for their efforts on this show. This program was the first of three specials, preceding Lily in 1974, and The Lily Tomlin Special in 1975.
"orange"-ya glad its Easter time?
I am! Easter time is here..and with Easter comes beautiful flowers!
This tiger lily was from my Mom's bouquet given by my Dad for Easter..I couldnt resist taking a picture..
(taken with my moms camera)
HAPPY EASTER! God Bless! =)
Sad flowers! Guion bought me a bouquet of my favorite flowers because I was sad all week.