CLOCKS FLOWER. FLOWERS IN CHRISTCHURCH. FLOWER FACTORY WHOLESALE SUPERSTORE
- redstem storksbill: European weed naturalized in southwestern United States and Mexico having reddish decumbent stems with small fernlike leaves and small deep reddish-lavender flowers followed by slender fruits that stick straight up; often grown for forage
- (clock) measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time; "he clocked the runners"
- An ornamental pattern woven or embroidered on the side of a stocking or sock near the ankle
- (clock) a timepiece that shows the time of day
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
clocks flower - Ferry-Morse 1932
Ferry-Morse 1932 Four O'Clock Flower Seeds, Mixed Colors (7.75 Gram Packet)
Ferry-Morse has been supplying the best in seed and gardening supplies for over 100 years, and we are proud to still be innovating and improving. Whether you are looking for the finest in flowers or gourmet garden vegetables, you will find all your answers here. Take a minute and explore our product categories for planning and inspiration. At Ferry-Morse, we want you to enjoy your best ever gardening experience. Ferry-Morse Seed Company offers gardener's over 350 varieties of flower, vegetable, and herb seed.
Yellow buttercups and 4 o'clock flowers are blooming
I like 4 o'clock flowers as they are a perennial that we planted from seeds over 30 years ago. When they start coming up next year, they will be in new places as well as the old spots. They are just like their name as they start to open after 4:00 pm and stay that way until the next morning when the sun shines.
A beautiful plant :Four O'Clock Flower !!
Flowers are not opened...i don't know what plant it is .... Cette jolie fleur a pousse dans la jardiniere ...je ne sais pas son nom ....it's a Four O'Clock Flower ...thanks to davida64