BEADED FLOWER EARRINGS - FLOWER IN A POT.
Beaded Flower Earrings
- (earring) jewelry to ornament the ear; usually clipped to the earlobe or fastened through a hole in the lobe
- (earring) A piece of jewelry worn on the ear
- A piece of jewelry worn on the lobe or edge of the ear
- (Earring) Any ear ornament; not necessarily ring shaped
- String (beads) together
- Cover (a surface) with drops of moisture
- (beading) a beaded molding for edging or decorating furniture
- Decorate or cover with beads
- (beading) ornamentation with beads
- covered with beads of liquid; "a face beaded with sweat"
- bloom: produce or yield flowers; "The cherry tree bloomed"
- reproductive organ of angiosperm plants especially one having showy or colorful parts
- a plant cultivated for its blooms or blossoms
- Be in or reach an optimum stage of development; develop fully and richly
- (of a plant) Produce flowers; bloom
- Induce (a plant) to produce flowers
Glass Seed Bead, Brass Flower - Earrings - 'Petalage in Green and Aqua'
- Antiqued Brass filigree flowers bead woven with matte Dark Green and Turquoise Japanese glass seed beads. The petals and centre are filled in with faceted round Czech glass beads in opaque Forest Green. These hang from simple, short Brass french hook ear wires. - Measure: 1-3/8" (3.5cm) in length.
Yellow Flower Earrings
Yellow Flower Earrings - Czech glass beads & large antique brass kidney ear wires - inspired by four o'clock flower fairies - Yellow Fashion