SNOOKER DINING TABLE. WORK ON THE KITCHEN TABLE. DRUM COCKTAIL TABLE
Snooker Dining Table
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- A game played with cues on a billiard table in which the players use a cue ball (white) to pocket the other balls (fifteen red and six colored) in a set order
- fool or dupe; "He was snookered by the con-man's smooth talk"
- leave one's opponent unable to take a direct shot
- A position in a game of snooker or pool in which a player cannot make a direct shot at any permitted ball; a shot placing an opponent in such a position
- a form of pool played with 15 red balls and six balls of other colors and a cue ball
snooker dining table - Minnesota Fats
Minnesota Fats MFT200 Fairfax Billiard Table
The Minnesota Fats "FAIRFAX" Billiard Table offers an unlimited amount of play in a limited space. Features include quality light cherry laminate construction, 3/4" Slate-Core play surface, Ball return system, Copper finish metal corner caps, Overall dimensions 80"x44"x31", Professional low maintenance burgundy cloth, Copper finish leg levelers.
The Minnesota Fats Fairfax billiard table from DMI Sports offers an unlimited amount of play in a limited space, making it ideal for space-challenged basements and game rooms. The Fairfax measures a mere 80 by 31 by 44 inches (W x H x D)--somewhere between a foosball table and a table tennis table--with overall playfield dimensions of 72 by 36 inches. The 3/4-inch Slate-Core surface, meanwhile, feels just like a normal pool table, but without the associated cost and weight. And thanks to the professional, low-maintenance burgundy cloth, you needn't treat the Fairfax with kid gloves. Other details include a light cherry laminate construction, a ball return system, metallic corner caps, a 4-1/2-inch rail with inlaid sights, and pedestal legs with 2-1/2-inch copper levelers.
Note: Slate-Core is hard-pressed wood that has been pressed by extreme pressure machines and plays like a normal pool table. The surface keeps the cost and weight down without sacrificing smoothness.
Banyantree Maldives Vabbinfaru
Cast away on a secluded coral atoll in the paradisiacal Maldives archipelago, you experience a sense of magic, romance and tranquility at Banyan Tree Maldives Vabbinfaru that's second to none. Time moves imperceptibly, while the gentle touch of the warm sun makes you recall wondrous dreams once forgotten. You'll find paradise here - catching the salty tang of the sea breeze as you wake up in the morning, swimming in between the wondrous sea creatures that dwell forty feet below, luxuriating in the pampered comfort of your own elegant villa and marveling at the magnificent splash of stars in the night.
Location: North Male' Atoll
Distance from Airport: 16.0 km
Mode of Transport: Speed Boat
Number of Rooms: 45 Villas
F & B Outlets
Ilaafathi Restaurant, Naiboli Bar, Private Dining, Sandbank Dining, etc.
Recreation & Sports
Water sports facilities, snorkeling, PADI dive center, deep-sea fishing, night fishing, water-skiing, windsurfing, catamaran sailing, canoeing and fun tubes, Ball and racket games, beach volleyball, table tennis, snooker and badminton, TV room with reading area and board games, Underwater camera rental, Health club, Excursions: Male sightseeing, island hopping, snorkeling safari, private yacht charter and sea plane trips, etc.
Project 365 - Day 109
Friday, 12th December 2008 Today we had our christmas lunch in the dining room at work - which was fun! In a corner of the room there is a bar which has not been used for years (we are located in part of a converted warehouse in sunny Chelsea - and since the warehouse stopped being a warehouse the bar has been shut) Some of my team decided to open it up again and Friday night was opening night - fantastic! We need to do something with the decor but it was brilliant. Behind me there are a couple of table tennis tables, pool table, snooker table etc so it sort of felt like a youth club with cheap alcohol thrown in!