Smoked glass table top - Cheap console tables - Black bistro tables.
Smoked Glass Table Top
- The term smoked glass refers to two different types of glass. It can be either of the following: (1) Smoked glass is a flat sheet of glass held in the smoke of a candle flame (or other inefficiently burning hydrocarbon) such that one surface of the sheet of glass is covered in a layer of smoke
- A vehicle window that has been infused with pigment during manufacturing in order to provide enough opacity to obscure the vehicles interior from view.
- 1. A jump that is flat from the lip to the landing. 2. A BMX or mountain bike jumping trick where you flatten the bike out horizontally, like a table top, while you're flying through the air.
- A jump on a track that is completely level or flat all the way across it from the lip to the landing.
- (Table tops) Table Tops was a free daily newspaper produced for Australian Army personnel, published in the Atherton Tableland Training Area in Queensland, Australia, with regional editions produced abroad for serving personnel.
Khalil Maamoun Bahriyah 2010 Series - 1
I was turning off the lights to go to bed and liked how the new glass bottle lamp I sort of made was casting light on this, so I decided to take the shot. Anyhow this is a 46" or so Egyptian Hookah from Khalil Maamoun. The section in the middle of the stem is sort of a novelty addition to the stem and is made to carry 3 spare bowls of hookah tobacco so that when the one up top is done, one can hot swap. My "Damascne Coffee Table" featured in 2 other shots so far is seen behind the hookah on the left. You can even see the light source, which was the glass bottle lamp right behind the front lef of the table.
The Dining Table
This shot taken at the upper stage, as you can see the light straight from top right to the desk central where customers can look at the menu clearer. I personally find this place simply awesome, different sitting areas has different feel of it. This is one of the example of dining-look. The areas that we seated was more to the below stage and usual dining. There still have different sections like, reading area, covered with couch and cushions. The furnished color by blue, light blue/green, and brown. Also not forget about the smoking area, with silver table and chairs. Quite an interesting place to visit...