Glass Cover For Dining Table - How To Make Folding Table Legs - Round High Dining Tables.
Glass Cover For Dining Table
- a table at which meals are served; "he helped her clear the dining table"; "a feast was spread upon the board"
- A table is a type of furniture comprising an open, flat surface supported by a base or legs. It may be used to hold articles such as food or papers at a convenient or comfortable height when sitting, and is therefore often used in conjunction with chairs.
- (Dining Tables) The first dining tables of which survivors remain are the type known as refectory tables. They are made usually of oak, and one of the earliest, at Penshurst Place in Kent, has a typical thick top of joined planks supported on three separate trestles.
- A table on which meals are served in a dining room
- A hard, brittle substance, typically transparent or translucent, made by fusing sand with soda, lime, and sometimes other ingredients and cooling rapidly. It is used to make windows, drinking containers, and other articles
- furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
- a container for holding liquids while drinking
- Any similar substance that has solidified from a molten state without crystallizing
- A thing made from, or partly from, glass, in particular
- a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
Dining Table 3
Beautiful, heirloom-quality, Ethan Allan tempered-glass-top table and 6 chairs. Two chairs have arms, four do not. The glass top measures 46"X76". The base measures 48"X23" and is 29" high. There is a cover for when you wish to protect the glass. The glass is separate from the base. $850 or best offer. This photo shows the fabric design on the chairs.
sewing table out of a dining table
I bought this table for $49.99 it is 66X44 I cut out an opening for my machine and it is sitting on a board supported by 6 inch carriage screws. I am suppose to get in a plexiglass insert to go around the machine to cover the hole around the machine. I had to have it (glass) made.