Butterfly leaf dining room table. Dining table base kits. Small round cocktail table
Butterfly Leaf Dining Room Table
- A room in a house or hotel in which meals are eaten
- The Dining Room is a play by the American playwright A. R. Gurney. It was first produced in New York, New York at the Studio Theatre of Playwrights Horizons, opening January 31, 1981.
- A dining room is a room for consuming food. In modern times it is usually adjacent to the kitchen for convenience in serving, although in medieval times it was often on an entirely different floor level.
- dining room: a room used for dining
- A showy or frivolous person
- A fluttering and nauseated sensation felt in the stomach when one is nervous
- diurnal insect typically having a slender body with knobbed antennae and broad colorful wings
- flutter like a butterfly
- An insect with two pairs of large wings that are covered with tiny scales, usually brightly colored, and typically held erect when at rest. Butterflies fly by day, have clubbed or dilated antennae, and usually feed on nectar
- a swimming stroke in which the arms are thrown forward together out of the water while the feet kick up and down
- Postpone consideration of
- Present formally for discussion or consideration at a meeting
- a piece of furniture having a smooth flat top that is usually supported by one or more vertical legs; "it was a sturdy table"
- a set of data arranged in rows and columns; "see table 1"
- postpone: hold back to a later time; "let's postpone the exam"
- the main organ of photosynthesis and transpiration in higher plants
- flick: look through a book or other written material; "He thumbed through the report"; "She leafed through the volume"
- a sheet of any written or printed material (especially in a manuscript or book)
- (of a plant, esp. a deciduous one in spring) Put out new leaves
- Turn over (the pages of a book or the papers in a pile), reading them quickly or casually
dining room furniture for sale
Duncan Phyfe Style Mahogany Butterfly Dining Table with table pads. Sits 4-6 with no leaf, or 8-10 with both leaves. 6 mahagony lattice back chairs with Italian upholstered fabric. Sturdy but can use some TLC to restore its glory - table top have scratches (leaves are fine) and chairs can be tightened. $300/set Walnut buffet - 2 side cabinets with 1 shelf and 3 deep drawers. Top drawer has a built in drawer for flatware. Great piece but has some chips. $150 Large oil painting in custom frame. An original oil painting on canvas by local artist of European villa setting - paid $1250 - asking $650.
The dining room needs a third coat of paint - you can't tell in this photo, but there are still lots of areas that you can see through to the old cream color. For now, though, this room is considered "done". (I just noticed that this photo is somewhat crooked - I apologize for that...at least that explains why it made me dizzy looking at it!)