Antique Console Tables. Dining Table With Benches. Modern Console Table
Antique Console Tables
- A table supported by ornamented brackets, either movable or fixed against a wall
- Tables made for fixing against a wall and having no legs at the back. They came into fashion early in the eighteenth century, and were made often in pairs.
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
antique console tables - Rochester Console
Rochester Console Table - Antique Walnut
The simplicity of Shaker design is given a modern touch with the Walnut Wood Sofa Table. This console table has clean lines that give it versatility, working just as well in your living room as in your entry way. The drawer is the prefect place for stashing the clutter of keys, mail or remotes. Made of solid and composite wood, this console table comes in a deep walnut finish. Easy to assemble. The Walnut Wood Coffee Table and the Walnut Wood End Table make great accent pieces. Assembly level/degree of difficulty: Easy.
The rugged wood on this antique Chinese console or altar table is the focal point of this elegant table. The top of the table has everted ends, while the legs are round and are joined by simple front and side spandrels, as well as simple spandrels under the top panel. The seven drawers offer ample storage space. The medium brown finish with hues of red reveal the natural wood grain. Brass drawers pulls. Would make an excellent buffet cabinet.
Detail of front 4715, Baroque-style console table, pine 41” L x 23 1/8” D x 29 3/4” H 1840-1860 Province of Soria, Old Castile, Spain
antique console tables
Chinois Console Table with Shelf made of solid wood in antique walnut finish. Assembly Required
Add a bit of Asian Zen to a lackluster room or create an entire Silk Road-inspired decor with the help of Winsome Wood's Chinois table collection. Made of sturdy solid wood with a rich Antique Walnut stain, each piece features signature Asian design elements including a winged top, bold geometric detailing, and a minimalist, angular silhouette. This console table works well in a hallway or behind the sofa and has a large bottom shelf for extra display and storage. Adorned with a book on the Great Wall of China and a rice-paper lamp or a soothing water fountain and a red lacquered box, this table offers stylish character and easy elegance. It measures 40.9 inches wide by 19 inches deep by 30 inches high. Assembly is required. --Kara Karll