ANTIQUE COLDSPOT REFRIGERATOR : TRUE REFRIGERATION : R134 REFRIGERANT
Antique Coldspot Refrigerator
- white goods in which food can be stored at low temperatures
- A refrigerator is a cooling apparatus. The common household appliance (often called a "fridge" for short) comprises a thermally insulated compartment and a heat pump—chemical or mechanical means—to transfer heat from it to the external environment (i.e.
- An appliance or compartment that is artificially kept cool and used to store food and drink. Modern refrigerators generally make use of the cooling effect produced when a volatile liquid is forced to evaporate in a sealed system in which it can be condensed back to liquid outside the refrigerator
- Refrigerator was an Appendix Quarter horse racehorse who won the Champions of Champions race three times. He was a 1988 bay gelding sired by Rare Jet and out of Native Parr. Rare Jet was a grandson of Easy Jet and also a double descendant of both Depth Charge (TB) and Three Bars (TB).
- A hotspot is a site that offers Internet access over a wireless local area network through the use of a router connected to a link to an Internet service provider. Hotspots typically use Wi-Fi technology for the wireless network.
- Kenmore Appliances is a brand name of household appliances produced by a variety of manufacturers such as Whirlpool Corp, GE, Panasonic, LG, Electrolux, and Mabe Mexico. The brand, owned by Sears Holdings Corporation is sold exclusively at Sears and, since 2005, at Kmart.
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- old-timer: an elderly man
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
antique coldspot refrigerator - HOW to
HOW to live with your freezer (Cold-Spot Freezer)
Here is a pamphlet titled: HOW to live with your freezer ...to prepare food for freezing ...to freeze and store food ...to thaw and prepare food for the table. COLD SPOT FREEZER - Sears, Roebuck and Co. / copyright 1955. This booklet measures approx 7" by 10", has a stapled binding and 44 pages. It is printed on slick paper stock. The cover is in full color. The inside pages are all in B&W. The inside if FULL of photos and charts and line drawings to illustrate the text. the last page is a table of contents. The contents headings are: Getting Acquainted with your freezer; Freezing Fruit; Freezing Vegetables; Freezing Meats; Freezing Poultry; Freezing Fish and Seafood; Freezing Eggs and Other Dairy Products; Freezing Pastries and Other Baked Goods; Freezing Prepared (pre-cooked) Foods; Packaging Materials; Recipes; Menus.
Sears Coldspot Recipe Book
A recipe book from the late 40s-early 50s. It is all about getting food economy out of your Coldspot fridge.
Coldspot Service Contracts
I bought an old Coldspot refrigerator manual and this was still inside it. It appears to be from 1958.