- Coca Cola is a trademarked cola
- The Coca-Cola Company is a beverage company, manufacturer, distributor, and marketer of non-alcoholic beverage concentrates and syrups. The company is best known for its flagship product Coca-Cola, invented by pharmacist John Stith Pemberton in 1886.
- Coca-Cola is a carbonated soft drink sold in stores, restaurants, and vending machines internationally. The Coca-Cola Company claims that the beverage is sold in more than 200 countries.
- cooler: a refrigerator for cooling liquids
- A cool box, cooler, portable ice chest, chilly bin (in New Zealand), or esky (Australia) most commonly is an insulated box used to keep food or drink cool. Ice cubes are most commonly placed in it to help the things inside stay cool.
- A chilled box for keeping something cold, esp. food and beverages
- A collectible object such as a piece of furniture or work of art that has a high value because of its considerable age
- made in or typical of earlier times and valued for its age; "the beautiful antique French furniture"
- shop for antiques; "We went antiquing on Saturday"
- old-timer: an elderly man
antique coca cola ice chest - Antique Coca-Cola
Antique Coca-Cola Cooler Canvas Print / Canvas Art - Artist Stephen Anderson
This is a beautiful stretched-canvas print wrapped on 1.5" thick stretcher bars. The print is professionally printed, assembled, and shipped within 2 - 3 business days from our production facility in North Carolina and arrives ready-to-hang on your wall. Fine Art America is home to more than 75,000 artists from all over the world who entrust us to fulfill their print orders online. We offer a 30-day money-back guarantee on every print that we sell and look forward to helping you select your next piece. Keywords: Ice Box Canvas Print, Ice Chest Canvas Print, Antique Ice Box Canvas Print, Antique Ice Chest Canvas Print, Cooler Canvas Print
The half part of that building (the part with the red detail) is the Coca-Cola building here in Rio. It faces the beautiful Botafago Bay. Here is the back part. :-)
BTW, I don't drink soda has many, many years... Almost all my life.
Botafogo district, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
Have a great day! . :-D
To direct contact me / Para me contactar diretamente: firstname.lastname@example.org
Drink Coca Cola
This is the side of an old Coca Cola ice chest found in the beer garden at the Gruene Dance Hall ( some say the oldest continuous running dance hall in Texas) in Greune, Texas. Looks like it is well used.